Reviews for The Dilgar War
FictionalCounterpart chapter 35 . 9/15
I'm only a third of the way through, but this is fantastic.
"one of millions of such cock formations scattered across the dry and arid plains"

One of the more amusing typos in this story, you may get a kick out of being reminded of it xD
DrKerbin chapter 76 . 6/22
Kinda dissapointing with how that ended. I was totally expecting a railgun shot to disperse the overloading reactor over a few cubic kilometers of rapidly-cooling space :( I liked jaws.

New tech is shiny too, (I was also half-expecting Francis to have grabbed a set of schematics while in the computer)
TheSealer chapter 81 . 5/12
I got chills when Jha'dur gave Len'char her farewell speech. You really know how to make an unappreciated character to be reminded.
StillReflections chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Holy hell, this one's a doorstopper! This looks very interesting.
Apex113 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I've finished reading this fic for the 4th tome now, and I'm still amazed at how good it is. And how long. Over a million words? Awesome! And yet this has only about 250 reviews? Wow. Some people have no appreciation of good fanfiction. This was the first Babylon 5 fic I ever read and it got me hung up on the TV series. While there are a few typos, it's not surprising on a story this size and being written without the aid of a professional editor. I bet even regular authors like Riordan and Brown do it. So no. I have no complaints except WHY DID YOU KILL OFF PAUL CALENDAR? *cough*
Anyways, I digress. Great job. Please complete "A fighting chance" quickly. Can't wait. Apex113 over and out.
cantysmith567 chapter 14 . 6/7/2015
What I have read so far is excellent, although it is 90% finished (grammar spelling, exchange of sentences and a teeny little tweak to one of the characters), 8 out of ten and only because of grammar.
I hear J. Michael Straczynski is going to bring back B5, I think you should pass this by him if you already haven't. The star trek novels are great, its about time B5 followed suit.
Imperialguard82 chapter 21 . 5/15/2015
If that is the same Turnbow who appears in Gropos (Season 2 episode 10) than he would have to be 45 years old so wouldn't that make him too old for the military, also I doubt that in 27 years he only gets to Private First Class. Also he seems to have ended up switching to the marines.
Dethryl chapter 104 . 2/27/2015
How this story only has 200 reviews is beyond my ken. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. If the typos and punctuation were tightened up, this would not be out of place in a printed format next to the other Babylon 5 novels. I applaud you for a masterful tale and wonderful characters. Until and unless JMS says otherwise, this story will be my head-canon. Bravo!
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Wait, I've read this fic. Why doesn't it have a few billion reviews, yet? It is awesomeness incarnate!
Lamon chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
God what a chapter. And Jha'dur, god such an effective character. Loving her to be honest. Such a true neutral evil character is so rare. And there is so much left. Can't wait.
Lamon chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I got to say. This seems to be a hidden gem alright. Found it while trawling reddit of all things. Really enjoying it. To be honest I haven't seen Babylon 5 so its all new to me. Seems like a new novel to me and its so enjoyable as a result.
rick russo chapter 104 . 11/16/2014
This story is head and shoulders the best I have ever rwad in the fanfiction website. Truly a master piece and definitely worth havin strackynski a good look at it as I know he is trying to revive the babylon5 genre.
A great story truly enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Well are you going to continue?
Anon87 chapter 42 . 8/31/2014
I just wanted to point out that there's another form of defence that you haven't considered for both Krish and Mitoc. All they need do was turn off their hyperspace beacons and the Dilgar wouldn't be able to reach them!