Reviews for The Dilgar War
grayangle chapter 21 . 12/8/2005
Another great one you got here. More please.
Ancient Sage chapter 19 . 11/30/2005
Your writing is superb. I find myself on the edge of my seat with each chapter and the way you have brought about this particular element of the Babylon 5 crew, I cannot wait to see how you bring in some of the others.
grayangle chapter 19 . 11/25/2005
I just love who you can put so much in to a chapter. More of this story would be nice.
grayangle chapter 18 . 11/22/2005
Now time for the show to truly begin. All the players are almost in their postions, ready to play their part to their up most and out shine their fellows. Soon the current will rise and a new act shail be created to help set the stage for the one after. More please.
JL12 chapter 18 . 11/21/2005
Comparing the two stories is very interesting indeed. While the writing style in Looming Shadows is quite recognisable the same as here, this story is far more advanced, more grown-up in a manner of speeking. I marvel at the magnitude of this project and the amount of work You put into it.

I wondered when the Narn would come back into the story and am looking forward to the development of all the different story-lines!
Lord of Misrule chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Thanks for the comments!

The Vorlons (and Shadows) will be making guest appearences throughout the story, this will be the beginning of the entire B5 arc and will include a young Dukhat researching the Vorlons and finding some of Valens prophecies.

And for Mr Canonizado, I think an Earth force cruiser with your name will be perfectly acceptable, or I can make you the EA senator for the Phillipines? :)
Ancient Sage chapter 17 . 11/19/2005
This is so unbelieveably intreaging, I find myself held by the action and story line. The defining of the characters existence before Babylon 5 I find most enjoyable. The next chapter is awaited most eagerly. I do find it interesting that Garibaldi has an encounter with a Vorlon, will you be developing this further.
grayangle chapter 17 . 11/17/2005
Humanity will soon be forced in to the war by their own people that only want personal glory. We have not changed in thousands of years, what makes me think that a few more centries would be different? Wishful thinking. More please this is getting so exciting.
Lord of Misrule chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
LOL, yeah spelling and grammar on Shadow is pretty poor! That story was written very speedily, there's over 300,0 words of it too! :)

Yeah, the Dilgar war has lots more to it and it is my hope to treat it all in detail, this is a very long term project and I have a number of side stories to keep the action going during pauses in the war.

hopefully I can keep it just as interesting!
JL12 chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
All hell breaking loose! Is it true there are three more years to come? Not in that much detail, though, I suppose...?

I've also began reading Looming Shadow over on The story's grand and thrilling. The spelling is horrific. ;-)
Destined Knight chapter 16 . 11/14/2005
In the finest traditions of the service, they gave their lives...

A great chapter milord...
grayangle chapter 16 . 11/14/2005
Man. More please.
Lord of Misrule chapter 15 . 11/14/2005
The military gear the Earth troops use is partly base on B5 canon and partly guess work based on what we have now and in the near future. I'm lucky to be in contact with real life soldiers who advise me on the more technical military aspects so while much of the gear is invented it is based on current day ideas.

Also some other chapters are on a site called 'Spacebattles' where I get early reviews of my first drafts before placing them here, I'm about 5 chapters ahead over there :) so its spoiler country!

thanks for reading
JL12 chapter 16 . 11/14/2005
No comment.
grayangle chapter 15 . 11/11/2005
What can I say other then "more please"? Keep up the good work.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »