Reviews for The Dilgar War
Lord of Misrule chapter 27 . 5/9/2006
I should have another big multi chapter update due sometime soon :)

A Senator Canonizada is set for the future, The story is aimed to be a million words long and it'll be a while before Earth is involved directly. But he will be in the story in the future.

And Agent Jenny Sakai is indeed Catherine Sakai's aunt, small world!
fmlyhntr chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I was really enjoying this story...I'm hoping that there will be future installments to enjoy!

I'm guessing the Sakai in this story is the aunt?

Christina
Mort Confed chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Hi, murtalianconfed here. Great story (even though it isn't quite updated yet...:D)
thecomputerroom chapter 23 . 2/10/2006
You rule Misrule.
SystemGlitch chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Thank god someone is taking a stab at the Dilgar war,

I always wondered about this event that made Humankind

such a power player later on during the TV series.

I have also wondered what other races Earth was aware

of during the time period of the Dilgar war. I dont

believe the Series made mention of this so its probably

up for speculation.

I have enjoyed reading every chapter and am eagerly

awaiting additional postings. I cant wait until Earth

Gets into the Thick of it.

Keep it up !
Tyrion77 chapter 23 . 1/17/2006
More! More, more, more! Love it lots and lots. Though i do wish you'd pick up the pace a bit. You know, get to the whole earth force fighting the dilgar properly instead of just one ship.
grayangle chapter 23 . 1/8/2006
Very good chapter you got here. More please.
Lord of Misrule chapter 22 . 12/21/2005
It is a shame about T'Koth, but hopefully it makes their predicament all the more real and dangerous. The story of the war may be set, but anything can happen to the characters...

Senator Canonizado is pencilled in for the future, but it will be a while before we see him, I'm going to make him a good guy wanting to help the League :)

There is a forum for this story now, it can be reached from my profile page and might make it easier to share comments and ask me stuff!
grayangle chapter 22 . 12/16/2005
You killed T'Koth, I liked him. Dilgar ninjas hehehe. I just brings to mind that I have seen too many original Ninja Turtles shows and late 80's, early 90's ninja movies. More please.
grayangle chapter 21 . 12/8/2005
Another great one you got here. More please.
Ancient Sage chapter 19 . 11/30/2005
Your writing is superb. I find myself on the edge of my seat with each chapter and the way you have brought about this particular element of the Babylon 5 crew, I cannot wait to see how you bring in some of the others.
grayangle chapter 19 . 11/25/2005
I just love who you can put so much in to a chapter. More of this story would be nice.
grayangle chapter 18 . 11/22/2005
Now time for the show to truly begin. All the players are almost in their postions, ready to play their part to their up most and out shine their fellows. Soon the current will rise and a new act shail be created to help set the stage for the one after. More please.
JL12 chapter 18 . 11/21/2005
Comparing the two stories is very interesting indeed. While the writing style in Looming Shadows is quite recognisable the same as here, this story is far more advanced, more grown-up in a manner of speeking. I marvel at the magnitude of this project and the amount of work You put into it.

I wondered when the Narn would come back into the story and am looking forward to the development of all the different story-lines!
Lord of Misrule chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Thanks for the comments!

The Vorlons (and Shadows) will be making guest appearences throughout the story, this will be the beginning of the entire B5 arc and will include a young Dukhat researching the Vorlons and finding some of Valens prophecies.

And for Mr Canonizado, I think an Earth force cruiser with your name will be perfectly acceptable, or I can make you the EA senator for the Phillipines? :)
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »