Reviews for The Dilgar War
John Lao chapter 28 . 7/15/2006
You know. This is a really good story. I accidentally stumbled into this and got hook. It took me two days to read up to this chapter (during off hours ofcourse). I couldn't put it down. You are very gifted. I especially got blown away by your battle and tactics displayed in the story. It's very top notch. Keep it up.
nased0 chapter 28 . 7/5/2006
Yes, it is the best B5 fic I ever read !

I'm impressed with your descriptions of space battles and different races in the Babylon universe, especially Abbai and Dilgar, which were only mentioned in the TV series.
cjhand chapter 28 . 7/5/2006
I have to say this is the best babylon 5 stories I have ever read and one of the best stories I have read on this site. Keep up the great work. Are you getting your information for this story off the EFNI website?
SADDAMINSANE chapter 28 . 7/4/2006
Gutted for the Brakiri dumbasses
Tom Robinson chapter 28 . 7/4/2006
So so gripping, more please. :)
Tom Robinson chapter 27 . 6/19/2006
Outstanding work, I am glad I came across it.

Now all you need to do is provide more of this work for us poor fanfiction starved readers.

Please.

Pretty please with a Narn heavy cruiser on top. :)
Moshulel chapter 27 . 5/18/2006
A very nice fic ... the plot is good for a novel i might say ... keep it up :D
dkfar chapter 27 . 5/11/2006
I've been reading this for some time and I have say to thanks for someone finally writing story about the big war that made Earth a superpower and think it could handle the Minbari. The B5 people should written a book for this war years . Thanks for filling an important gap.
Lord of Misrule chapter 27 . 5/9/2006
I should have another big multi chapter update due sometime soon :)

A Senator Canonizada is set for the future, The story is aimed to be a million words long and it'll be a while before Earth is involved directly. But he will be in the story in the future.

And Agent Jenny Sakai is indeed Catherine Sakai's aunt, small world!
fmlyhntr chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I was really enjoying this story...I'm hoping that there will be future installments to enjoy!

I'm guessing the Sakai in this story is the aunt?

Christina
Mort Confed chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Hi, murtalianconfed here. Great story (even though it isn't quite updated yet...:D)
thecomputerroom chapter 23 . 2/10/2006
You rule Misrule.
SystemGlitch chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Thank god someone is taking a stab at the Dilgar war,

I always wondered about this event that made Humankind

such a power player later on during the TV series.

I have also wondered what other races Earth was aware

of during the time period of the Dilgar war. I dont

believe the Series made mention of this so its probably

up for speculation.

I have enjoyed reading every chapter and am eagerly

awaiting additional postings. I cant wait until Earth

Gets into the Thick of it.

Keep it up !
Tyrion77 chapter 23 . 1/17/2006
More! More, more, more! Love it lots and lots. Though i do wish you'd pick up the pace a bit. You know, get to the whole earth force fighting the dilgar properly instead of just one ship.
grayangle chapter 23 . 1/8/2006
Very good chapter you got here. More please.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »