Reviews for The Dilgar War
nased0 chapter 36 . 12/23/2006
That has been one of the best described space battles I ever read !

Thanks for this Christmas gift !
fmlyhntr chapter 31 . 12/10/2006
Umm, it has been a little while since the last update. Please, please don't let this story die.

Christina
Marcovian chapter 31 . 8/27/2006
Great story, jeep it up!
SADDAMINSANE chapter 31 . 8/27/2006
It has taken a while for you to update this story but now that you have I am a very very happy man. You rock

Bow Before Your God
Tom Robinson chapter 31 . 8/27/2006
Some more great work, I must admit I am getting more and more eager to see what happens when humans and dilgar clash on a grand scale. :)
cjhand chapter 31 . 8/26/2006
brilliant! I really like how you describe the strategic and tactical parts of the story. I really can't wait to see what's next. I also can't wait for earth to get involved. keep up the good work and update soon. (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!)
John Lao chapter 28 . 7/15/2006
You know. This is a really good story. I accidentally stumbled into this and got hook. It took me two days to read up to this chapter (during off hours ofcourse). I couldn't put it down. You are very gifted. I especially got blown away by your battle and tactics displayed in the story. It's very top notch. Keep it up.
nased0 chapter 28 . 7/5/2006
Yes, it is the best B5 fic I ever read !

I'm impressed with your descriptions of space battles and different races in the Babylon universe, especially Abbai and Dilgar, which were only mentioned in the TV series.
cjhand chapter 28 . 7/5/2006
I have to say this is the best babylon 5 stories I have ever read and one of the best stories I have read on this site. Keep up the great work. Are you getting your information for this story off the EFNI website?
SADDAMINSANE chapter 28 . 7/4/2006
Gutted for the Brakiri dumbasses
Tom Robinson chapter 28 . 7/4/2006
So so gripping, more please. :)
Tom Robinson chapter 27 . 6/19/2006
Outstanding work, I am glad I came across it.

Now all you need to do is provide more of this work for us poor fanfiction starved readers.

Please.

Pretty please with a Narn heavy cruiser on top. :)
Moshulel chapter 27 . 5/18/2006
A very nice fic ... the plot is good for a novel i might say ... keep it up :D
dkfar chapter 27 . 5/11/2006
I've been reading this for some time and I have say to thanks for someone finally writing story about the big war that made Earth a superpower and think it could handle the Minbari. The B5 people should written a book for this war years . Thanks for filling an important gap.
Lord of Misrule chapter 27 . 5/9/2006
I should have another big multi chapter update due sometime soon :)

A Senator Canonizada is set for the future, The story is aimed to be a million words long and it'll be a while before Earth is involved directly. But he will be in the story in the future.

And Agent Jenny Sakai is indeed Catherine Sakai's aunt, small world!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »