Reviews for The Dilgar War
Orumon chapter 104 . 8/14/2013
Awe inspiring story. I especially liked the framing method used here, along with the reasonable explanation for why a numerous collection of cultures would be overcome were brought down by an otherwise weak newcomer.
Guest chapter 104 . 7/4/2013
simply one of the best storys i ever read
TheSealer chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Since Sha'dur won the battle but there were no bombers to finish the job, does this counts as a Cadmean victory?
il santo chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
grazie
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
eccelente!
TheSealer chapter 68 . 12/17/2012
'Gulp' I actually feel sorry for that bastard Len'char.
Solaris chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
Jha'dur flipping off that Human: Awesome! I want this to be turned into Fanart! :D
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Chapter 16 - the last fight of the EAS Persephone is made up of undiluted win. I had the Homeworld soundtrack songs Turanic Raiders and Imperial Battle playing all the while I read about it.

Manly tears have been shed. They died well in order to save many innocents, and inflicted great slaughter on a terrible enemy.

Fantastic. Years later, I'm hard-pressed to find stuff that equals or surpasses The Dilgar War in sheer win and emotional impact on . This story continues to be a source of inspiration for me.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Holy mother, Garibaldi spotted a Vorlon during his space walk.

This must be my 3rd reading and only now did I realize that.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I love Chapter 3 - it gives off such a nice, pleasant homey feeling, like hanging out in your favorite pub with your best friends.
PhoenixDfire chapter 104 . 5/24/2012
I've just rediscovered this. You have to admire the commitment and passion in someone to write this. Almost a million and a quarter words and well written words as well.

I take my hat off to you Sir!
still-guns chapter 104 . 4/3/2012
Brilliant. Just pure brilliance. I just never understood how David Sinclair died. How? Which chapter? I never noticed it until Hague told his wife.

Even so, a story to be admired. There is some continuity issues in you Minbari War story though.
still-guns chapter 88 . 4/2/2012
I agree with Azmo. WHY DID YOU KILL PAUL?
mdman1 chapter 82 . 3/29/2012
A short chapter but still bloody awesome.
mdman1 chapter 81 . 3/29/2012
Jhadur's revenge! lol anyway that was a great buildup chapter, can't wait till the final battle.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »