Reviews for The Dilgar War
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Wait, I've read this fic. Why doesn't it have a few billion reviews, yet? It is awesomeness incarnate!
Lamon chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
God what a chapter. And Jha'dur, god such an effective character. Loving her to be honest. Such a true neutral evil character is so rare. And there is so much left. Can't wait.
Lamon chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I got to say. This seems to be a hidden gem alright. Found it while trawling reddit of all things. Really enjoying it. To be honest I haven't seen Babylon 5 so its all new to me. Seems like a new novel to me and its so enjoyable as a result.
rick russo chapter 104 . 11/16/2014
This story is head and shoulders the best I have ever rwad in the fanfiction website. Truly a master piece and definitely worth havin strackynski a good look at it as I know he is trying to revive the babylon5 genre.
A great story truly enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Well are you going to continue?
Anon87 chapter 42 . 8/31/2014
I just wanted to point out that there's another form of defence that you haven't considered for both Krish and Mitoc. All they need do was turn off their hyperspace beacons and the Dilgar wouldn't be able to reach them!
Reaper chapter 38 . 7/20/2014
Very well written. Better than most books that are littering bookstores shelves nowdays.
In my humble opinion you have beaten David Weber. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
You should publish this it is brilliantly done and send it to JM Stryzinski to turn it I ya new series
Pounamu chapter 64 . 3/1/2014
Well your Joe Tennant sounds like a Maori but he doesn't sound like a Maori. Firstly we do not wear grass-skirts, they're made of harakeke (flax), and are called Piupiu. Secondly we do not have 'shaman', we have Tohunga. Thirdly your 'lyrics' for the Ka mate haka are wrong. We do not say 'Ka ro', we say 'Ka ora', meaning 'To live'.

The Ka mate haka, created by the Ngati Toa chief Te Rauparaha goes like this:

Ka mate, Ka mate, Ka ora, Ka ora
Tenei te tangata puhuruhuru
Nana nei i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra
Upane, Kaupane
Whiti te ra.

I appreciate your character, I truly do, but please if you're going to make him of my culture, at least have the decency to get the basics right. It'd be like trying to dress a cat up as a cow otherwise. It just doesn't work.
TheSealer chapter 75 . 1/27/2014
The Mitoc can't rebuild their civilization, can they? If only a few thousand/hundreds are left, they're no longer genetically viable. In generations, inbreading will cause unhealthy results. Their whole species will wither and die slowly. Right?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
HOLY HANNAH! I haven't been this riveted to a story since I read Stackpole's Clan Invasion.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
m149 chapter 104 . 10/14/2013
Absolutely one of my all time favourite fanfictions. Great work.
Guest chapter 77 . 10/3/2013
And so Jha'dur slips into outright insanity... The scary thing is that until this point, I could see how a completely amoral and very logical person could take her course of action: If you don't value any life, it makes sense to kill billions of people, including millions of your own, to achieve strategic objectives. But at this point she seems to be getting disconnected from reality beyond just being a sociopath.

PS And I guessed that Francis was going to get Darshan's gun the moment you focused on how that gun is one of only 6 made. (Considering that his friend got another one, he had to get one for symmetry. :))
Zeviz chapter 66 . 10/1/2013
Wow, I didn't expect one of the protagonists to die so early in the story. And talking about Dilgar losses, I like the parallel between Arishan's experience facing humans, and Tsomething (the squirrel pilot) facing Arishan's own squadron. In general, I am still enjoying this story, so thank you for writing it, and especially for having the patience to keep writing for so long.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »