Reviews for The Dilgar War
Solaris chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
Jha'dur flipping off that Human: Awesome! I want this to be turned into Fanart! :D
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Chapter 16 - the last fight of the EAS Persephone is made up of undiluted win. I had the Homeworld soundtrack songs Turanic Raiders and Imperial Battle playing all the while I read about it.

Manly tears have been shed. They died well in order to save many innocents, and inflicted great slaughter on a terrible enemy.

Fantastic. Years later, I'm hard-pressed to find stuff that equals or surpasses The Dilgar War in sheer win and emotional impact on . This story continues to be a source of inspiration for me.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Holy mother, Garibaldi spotted a Vorlon during his space walk.

This must be my 3rd reading and only now did I realize that.
Dumbledore is Gay chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I love Chapter 3 - it gives off such a nice, pleasant homey feeling, like hanging out in your favorite pub with your best friends.
PhoenixDfire chapter 104 . 5/24/2012
I've just rediscovered this. You have to admire the commitment and passion in someone to write this. Almost a million and a quarter words and well written words as well.

I take my hat off to you Sir!
still-guns chapter 104 . 4/3/2012
Brilliant. Just pure brilliance. I just never understood how David Sinclair died. How? Which chapter? I never noticed it until Hague told his wife.

Even so, a story to be admired. There is some continuity issues in you Minbari War story though.
still-guns chapter 88 . 4/2/2012
I agree with Azmo. WHY DID YOU KILL PAUL?
mdman1 chapter 82 . 3/29/2012
A short chapter but still bloody awesome.
mdman1 chapter 81 . 3/29/2012
Jhadur's revenge! lol anyway that was a great buildup chapter, can't wait till the final battle.
Peter Pienczuk chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hi I had enjoyed reading the Chapter thoroughly and I believe you have used a good format in an interview with death walker. It enable the audience to be filled in on all the behind the scenes activity of the Dilgar. It also allows for a different perspective rather than good old earth. I hope you have the time to add bits about the mimbari war while the interviews continue. If there is one thing that i would change it is the fact that your Dilgar are perhaps too human. As there is no way to see any difference between the 2 races it is hard to have a suspension of disbelief. Something small like having them use body or sign language or having different/strange relationships with each other(perhaps using pheromones and being aware of it) to add a feeling of other worldliness. Still you set an interesting challenge for your self by writing from an alien perspective.

Can't wait for the rest of the war, good luck.
mdman1 chapter 78 . 3/28/2012
Ouch! I actually felt sorry for the genocidal cat nazi there for a sec.
mdman1 chapter 74 . 3/27/2012
Wow, that was very well done. I really liked how you portrayed those Dilgar soldiers, you actually managed to make them almost sympathetic, kudos to you sir.
mdman1 chapter 61 . 3/26/2012
That way that ended was simply sublime, well done. Finally after 61 chapters Earthforce will fight the Dilgar!
mdman1 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
This is a good story, though I like the Dilgar POV better though.
Azmo chapter 88 . 3/6/2012
Why did you kill Paul? NOOOOOO!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »