Reviews for The Dilgar War
mdman1 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
This is a good story, though I like the Dilgar POV better though.
Azmo chapter 88 . 3/6/2012
Why did you kill Paul? NOOOOOO!
Fanatic-Fanatica chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
The sacrifice of the Persephone is one to truely revere at. Love it.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 43 . 1/20/2012
Re-reading this for about the 8 millionth time while waiting for more of your latest stories...and the more I read bout Paul and the 'Space Race' crew the more it makes me think they'd get along great with the crew from 'Clear Skies', a similar bunch of misfits from a machina film series. Not to spam you or anything but if you have a few spare hours you can find the series on youtube or clearskiesthemovie . com. Only pointing it out cause the characters are so similar even though the 'Space Race' crew existed first.

Now that I'm done bothering you, gonna see if I can finish this monster in one sitting...
pbscotland chapter 103 . 1/10/2012
I was irked a little by deviations from what I remember as canon but this irked me the most. Ja'hadur just has to die and the Vorlons killing her is the classic and most satisfying ending.

Other than that a great read and it does satisfy a few questions about the dilgar war.
Chris chapter 104 . 12/7/2011
This was a truly wonderful story! I couldn't put it down! You should consider submitting it for adoption into true Babylon 5 Canon. With a few minor typo corrections, it could be a published Babylon 5 novel. Excellent work!
pbscotland chapter 52 . 12/4/2011
I got to chapter 28 before checking ahead to see how many chapters there were I got to 70 and stopped counting. Really enjoying the story so far, which fills in some of the background.
da sandz chapter 31 . 12/2/2011
ANother brilliant chapter and i neve saw the ending coming!
opin chapter 28 . 12/2/2011
Awesome battle! Better than most you see in movies or novels!
Transk53 chapter 63 . 8/22/2011
You turned a Thor into a Panzer II, kind of imagined a Challenger 2 or an Abrams. Anyway epic story. Would you consider a sequel?
Transk53 chapter 48 . 8/15/2011
Fantastic entry for Sinclair. Not sure an old bird like the Spit would still be flying, but the roar of that Merlin would capture the audience. I commend you Lord of Misrule on that, brilliant.
zagor03 chapter 104 . 8/5/2011
finaly after 6 days of reading story came to the end,very nice, i salute you lord of misrule, this is definitly one of best stories i read in last year. I hope your future stories will be equaly good like this one.

I just hope you didnt kill Jha'dur, i dont know why but she is one of my favorite criminals:)
Lord of Misrule chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Thanks for the reviews :)

I'd just like to clarify this story has nothing to do with the EFNI site. I've read the site and it's great work, but this is entirely independent and not based on that story.

Instead my main source of details was an old table top game called 'B5 Wars' which included a lot of canon back story to flesh out the universe. One of the books was centred on the Dilgar war and included a timeline and details of the various races. I took those facts, added some characters and set off from there :)
zagor03 chapter 27 . 7/31/2011
from what i see reading up to 27 chapter,excellent, even epic story i would say, ocourse there was no doubt that was based on story from page, but much much detailed, thumbs up.
Wired Dragoon chapter 27 . 5/31/2011
I'm really ashamed that only now do I come to read this epic story of yours. I'm glad you picked up the Minbari War AU, which made me aware of this one.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »