Reviews for The Dilgar War
Peter Pienczuk chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hi I had enjoyed reading the Chapter thoroughly and I believe you have used a good format in an interview with death walker. It enable the audience to be filled in on all the behind the scenes activity of the Dilgar. It also allows for a different perspective rather than good old earth. I hope you have the time to add bits about the mimbari war while the interviews continue. If there is one thing that i would change it is the fact that your Dilgar are perhaps too human. As there is no way to see any difference between the 2 races it is hard to have a suspension of disbelief. Something small like having them use body or sign language or having different/strange relationships with each other(perhaps using pheromones and being aware of it) to add a feeling of other worldliness. Still you set an interesting challenge for your self by writing from an alien perspective.

Can't wait for the rest of the war, good luck.
mdman1 chapter 78 . 3/28/2012
Ouch! I actually felt sorry for the genocidal cat nazi there for a sec.
mdman1 chapter 74 . 3/27/2012
Wow, that was very well done. I really liked how you portrayed those Dilgar soldiers, you actually managed to make them almost sympathetic, kudos to you sir.
mdman1 chapter 61 . 3/26/2012
That way that ended was simply sublime, well done. Finally after 61 chapters Earthforce will fight the Dilgar!
mdman1 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
This is a good story, though I like the Dilgar POV better though.
Azmo chapter 88 . 3/6/2012
Why did you kill Paul? NOOOOOO!
still-guns chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
The sacrifice of the Persephone is one to truely revere at. Love it.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 43 . 1/20/2012
Re-reading this for about the 8 millionth time while waiting for more of your latest stories...and the more I read bout Paul and the 'Space Race' crew the more it makes me think they'd get along great with the crew from 'Clear Skies', a similar bunch of misfits from a machina film series. Not to spam you or anything but if you have a few spare hours you can find the series on youtube or clearskiesthemovie . com. Only pointing it out cause the characters are so similar even though the 'Space Race' crew existed first.

Now that I'm done bothering you, gonna see if I can finish this monster in one sitting...
pbscotland chapter 103 . 1/10/2012
I was irked a little by deviations from what I remember as canon but this irked me the most. Ja'hadur just has to die and the Vorlons killing her is the classic and most satisfying ending.

Other than that a great read and it does satisfy a few questions about the dilgar war.
Chris chapter 104 . 12/7/2011
This was a truly wonderful story! I couldn't put it down! You should consider submitting it for adoption into true Babylon 5 Canon. With a few minor typo corrections, it could be a published Babylon 5 novel. Excellent work!
pbscotland chapter 52 . 12/4/2011
I got to chapter 28 before checking ahead to see how many chapters there were I got to 70 and stopped counting. Really enjoying the story so far, which fills in some of the background.
da sandz chapter 31 . 12/2/2011
ANother brilliant chapter and i neve saw the ending coming!
opin chapter 28 . 12/2/2011
Awesome battle! Better than most you see in movies or novels!
Transk53 chapter 63 . 8/22/2011
You turned a Thor into a Panzer II, kind of imagined a Challenger 2 or an Abrams. Anyway epic story. Would you consider a sequel?
Transk53 chapter 48 . 8/15/2011
Fantastic entry for Sinclair. Not sure an old bird like the Spit would still be flying, but the roar of that Merlin would capture the audience. I commend you Lord of Misrule on that, brilliant.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »