Reviews for The Long Dark of Soulful Heart Fox
rummybones chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I noticed that this was posted almost 5 years ago, so this is delayed, but... wow. I'm really impressed, and I hope you decide to work on another CB fic soon! I just love your Soulful Heart, too
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This fic was awesome! You are truly talented. I haven't seen you on in awhile. I miss your stories :(
user62901 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
When can we expect more Soulful Heart Fox stories?
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
uh... wow.
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Okay, who was that?
sun tzu1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Whoa. I mean, discovering Soulful was designed as the anti-Bright Heart took me by susrprise...But the twist at the end even more so.
Fauna Greywolf chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
oh snapple apple! SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MISTREAT BOOKS! lool any way awesome chapter. it was worth the wait by longshot. cute little idea of putting the cubs together. i was like "aw"
Mariel1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Aw, a cliffhanger... :(

This is really getting good! As always, Regal was in character. Things don't look too good for Soulful, though. And if the voice from the fireplace is any indication, I think things are about to get even worse...

Great job!
Patient Heart chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
This story is absolutely incredible! You know your characters like you would good friends! I am impressed and admittedly, a little jealous!
WretchedWords chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
This is gonna be a fairly long review. Which isn't that often for me...

For starters, this has to be one of the my favorites in the Care Bears fanfiction. The characterization is perfect, and it's amazing how you can write a dark Care Bear fic so well, which I know myself is very difficult. And I'm officially jealous of your creativity level now that I've read this. I'll steal it one day!

As you might've guessed, No Heart is my favorite character. And I applaud you for making it seem as though he's not as stupid as others might think and just a thorn in the side. You're story almost foreshadows that he's capable of dangerous magic (I especially like the part where Soulful mentioned he can turn your insides out :3 .) and that he is powerful enough to create life. If it's that simple for him to create life, imagine how easy it is for him to take it away. After all, anyone who can transform into a tiger won't have too much difficulty.

Second, I'm really glad that you explained how Care Bears can talk to people all around the world. I myself had wondered that for a long time... after all, they pretty much help EVERYONE in the world. We would hear them talking in English while someone who is Russian could hear them talk their own language... I have to agree with Soulful. It gives you a headache... especially the part about their own language even they aren't aware of.

And finally, Soulful is gradually becoming one of my favorite cousins, whether he's original or not. He pretty much proves that Care Bears have a complex set of emotions, and it doesn't only consist of love and caring. Plus anyone who can quote 'Phantom of the Opera' is a favorite to me. Reading that part made me instantly think I was gonna like him.

So to sum it all up... CONTINUE. pwease? :3
Mariel1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Wow...I'm not sure what I was expecting, but after reading all that, it explains a few things about Soulful's character. I agree with Sun Tzu, this has to be your best work so far. And a cliffhanger! I'm on the edge of my seat to read about just what it was he learned about himself that upset him so much. Very well done!
Fauna Greywolf chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
yay, another part! this was really good. the party idea was very creative. i never would have thought of it.
sun tzu1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Ten years have already passed? That's awefully long time...

That said...Whoa. This story/chapter ROCKED. Your take on No Heart's castle was...Fantastically eerie. As for the ending...Leaves me hungry for more.

Great job. Perhaps your best to date!