Reviews for Vacant Lives Rewrite
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
AWWW...another abandoned puppy...too bad, this one is really cute...

Great writing.

BSB
Agent ERA chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Please update soon!

I love this story...poor Jimmy.
SakuraDragomir chapter 8 . 1/8/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
ImeldaLumos chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
This story must keep going. It was a bit slow in the beginning, but after reading that Wilson had been stabbed, the story had my full attention. Then, I couldn't stop reading, and I finished it, unfortunately, quite fast. So, waiting eagerly for the next chapter to be upload...
kdfhoeufnvjkd chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
Brilliant story. Next chapter please!
ReeMaria chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
More? please, please PLEASE? :D Loving the story! I read your first version, first, not realising you did a re-write. I was very disapointed to see it wasn't finished, so I'm so glad you have this one going, I just hope you continue!
WayLowHalo chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
omg, ur a good writer! Poor House tho, he's so worried about Wilson & on top of that his leg is getting much worse & he needs crutches now! Please, please, please, update soon!
Sara Wolfe chapter 8 . 5/18/2006
I fell in love with this story when I found it on FicWad, and I was elated to find that you had six more chapters up here. I can't wait until you update.
Country chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Love this story. The emotion and the angst are particularly poignant. Please write more soon.
Rosethorn chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Please finish. I'm dieing to know how you end it!
Spinereader chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Oh hey, the review box now has a spellcheck feature! Very good idea.

Sorry, back to buisiness. Very intense. I found it very hard to put down. Rather than turning the experience of Wilson's wife leaving into a H/W lovefest as you so easily could have done, you took the plot in a completely different and more powerful direction.

Wonderful job you did on House's disability. You portray it vividly enough I found myself wondering if you have one yourself. It honestly felt that realistic. Has it gotten worse since the accident with Wilson or does it just seem that way because we (the readers) are seeing it through House's eyes?

I'm glad you brought Stacey into this. I just loved her in canon and I love the way you've written her.

In the future you might just want to leave the story in plain format when you upload and go add the coding in later with Quick Edit, because FFN keeps eating your italics tags. This site is always screwing up coding.

I'll be sure to keep checking back to this story. I'd love to see where it goes.
bmax chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
I'm enjoying this story all over again. This last chapter-House finally giving in to using crutches- he's gotta be hurting to let it beat his own ego. Did that make sense?

I like the addition of Stacy in the story and also the flashbacks are great. Looking forward to more of this rewrite.
Rosethorn13561 chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Please finish the story!...I love it...great job..one of my favorite house fics!
PreppieKhmerGal chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Oh I hope they get those...well you know, bad guys!
AtreidesHeir chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
sitting up with me all night wasn’t good for his marriage six years ago. I’m not leaving

Excellent line. This is a sad story. I LOVE IT! I also like the part about the officer returning the coin. I actually said "AWW" out loud and everything..LOL Keep up the good writing.