Reviews for The Importance of Being a Hobbit
Namei chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Your pieces are a marvel every time
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
*phew.* nice. short, sweet but poignant, very hobbit-like, good job in race-characterization. well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Nice story. I think you captured the 'real' Merry - a worrier (is that a word? from worry?) and a warrior. Well written, too. Thanks.
aotearoan chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Really enjoyed this. Very well written! And it's really nice to get a story from Merry's perspective. I thought it was cleverly done- you conveyed the message really well and portrayed the characters convincingly. Nice moments of humour and very 'hobbity' - thank you!
talking cockerel chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Lovely, poignant and thought provoking. Very good characterisation of Merry...what can I say? Beautifully written!
Expecting Rain chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
That was very good. I loved that there was a definite difference between Merry and Pippin - you don't see that too often. And the hinting that Aragorn needs to take a bath was very funny. Great little story!
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
I loved this story. I am putting it in my c2!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is really good I love how Merry is determined to help the fellowship
M. Carwright chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Yay! Chapter 2 was so awesome! I love you're Legolas.
Ely-chan chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Hi! I think it's a nice present for your sister, and following the hobbit's tradition it's a bonus few I know would remember.

I liked Legolas talk with Merry, I enjoyed it and it made me remember I would have to do something like that instead of trying to be stronger for my friends, maybe what help them when they're in trouble is my hope of everything being ok after the trouble :) Being a warrior doesnt means you're good fighthing, but a whole lot of other stuff.

I really liked this, congratulations for such a nice present and thank you for the nice fanfic.

Ely-chan
lady angst chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
That was wonderfully sweet! Thanks for writing
monitorscreen chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Warm and nice. I like it.
StarofElendil chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
good. that was really good. i loved it!
fiona chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
All your stories are great, but this is my favorite. I love gapfillers, and your stuff is actually well-written, unlike most of the fanfic on this site. In fact, I'm pretty sure that overall your writing is the very best I have come across, and I'm a little obsessed with Legolas fanfiction. I might almost actually maybe order that zine thing. anyway, KEEP WRITING -and posting here too- because I love your writing. go you.

fiona
ziggy chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Just read this again- for the the umpteenth time- still love it! I keep seeing different things in it.