Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Song
Pathseekerme chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Well, I am sitting here crying, and I hardly ever do that while reading a book; however, you wrote an ex exceptionally well-written story. And I want to be sure that you know it, and that you know your writing is appreciated. I used to teach writing, so I think I may speak with some authority when commenting on the quality of said writing. Your characters seem so real and interact with each other so well that I feel you have set a new standard for writing fanfiction. Also, I would like to comment about your ability to write descriptively, as in your descriptions evoke pictures, smells, and occasionally even tastes as I am reading-rather like watching a movie. Thank you for your AWESOME job on this story!
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 12/19/2016
nicely rounded up
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
this is an interesting story which I am enjoying but I DO wish you wouldn't let your spellchecker change 'volition' to 'violation'- so many times something of his own volition has been changed and therefore becomes meaningless. I don't usually worry about spelling errors, and ignore them but this keeps setting my teeth on edge.
Chicwowwow chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
I kinda hope that Harry just makes the strongest poison he can with Merlin's book and dumps it in Snape's porridge.
English Major chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
You have a very serious problem with homonyms. You need to pay more attention to select the correct word! Knotty instead of naughty, really? There are so many errors it almost seems intentional. Try reviewing these definitions:
accept/except, aisle/isle, allot/a lot, allowed/aloud, apart/a part (theoretically opposites), bazaar/bizarre, bare/bear, beat/beet, board/bored, bread/bred, dear/deer, die/dye, do/due, faint/feint, fare/fair, feat/feet, flour/flower, hair/heir, hear/here, heal/heel, heard/herd, hole/whole, knew/new, load/lode, manner/manor, meat/meet, pail/pale, patience/patients, passed/past, peace/piece, peak/peek, pedal/petal, profit/prophet, residence/residents, role/roll, sea/see, sense/since, sight/site, soar/sore, sole/soul, stair/stare, stalk/stock, steal/steel, taught/taut, than/then (not even a homonym), their/there/they're, threw/through, throne/thrown, to/too/two, vain/vein, vial/vile, your/you're, wait/weight, weak/week, were/we're, which/witch, wrought/rot.
You have misused many of these already.
A much more careful read through is necessary. Your writing can only improve with an increased mastery of English.
Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
Is there not a yard there? I always thought there is one at Grimmauld Place!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
What is Dumbledore's problem? He is such a fool sometimes!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
I do hope that these two will bury the hatchet, so to speak!
Old guy chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
OK Harry. Go to the goblins and get out of Dodge. Even if they are minimum help, blow this dump. Leave it to ole LD and get out.
Old guy chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
Good ole LD..lying Dumbles. Throw them out Harry. They can use the castle. Or at least get your own room. I'm sure there's plenty. And learn a good locking charm. Can you tell it makes me mad?
Old guy chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
Ronnie and the whole bunch need to learn to shut up and keep their noses on their face and out of other people's business. The house should belong to Harry, tell them to go home. They can fiddlius the burrow if necessary, or the all powerful ahole Dumbles can erect wards there for them. I just get so mad at seeing Harry being taken advantage of. Harry should go to gringotts on his run and see what the goblins can do.
Prime Prodigy chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
Good God, I hate teenage angst. How I desire writers would stop focusing and writing needless chapters about how teenagers go through their 15 minutes of madness and insecurity. Frankly speaking, I came to read about the sort of Magic that doesn't happen in my everyday life. This chapter was disappointing. You passed no new information other than Remus was injured by main antagonist (surprise!) the character did not grow or develop. I am hoping this fiction keeps my attention tonight. My fingers are crossed
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
Loved it
nightpurr1 chapter 25 . 1/12/2016
U write will!
Being a big fan of HP I have to say I hate the ending
cztelnik chapter 25 . 9/5/2015
This story is good with potential to be so much more. I'm looking forward to the sequel.