Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Song
Hainbuche chapter 25 . 7/31
ja, das ist verdammt traurig. man k├Ânnte vergessen haben die warnung charakter dead oder so... bitte tunlichst um fortsetzung. lg hayne
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 1/5
Good, but you need to stop using the phrase - "but not just any [blank]"
Harkon chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Lost me at the resorting, getting to tacky at this point.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
I cried a lot in this last chapter...
I hope the sequel is as good.
StrengthAndHonour chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I appreciate the well-written ff, and good plot so far. Well done! :D
Svenion chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
yeah, unless the story ends with Harry's death, then it's a wasted victory. Antoine that stupid deserves to die.
Svenion chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
so far, extremely depressing. I keep thinking things will start looking up, but honestly at this point I'd accept Harry dieing without care. it can't all be this gloomy, can it?
Free Siri chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
Dammit dont kill Harry!
Free Siri chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Damm, I kinda liked evilHarry.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Interesting. I can't wait for Snape to try teaching Harry Occulmency now... (evil grin)
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Pretty good opening, and something that should have happened in canon. I reserve all negative and positive judgment on the story itself for later chapters.
Taki-Sama101 chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
At first, before I read the story, I read the reviews and i felt a lot of those reviews were wrong and unjust...this story was great, I loved it very much. can't wait to get to the sequel. Loved it all the way. I noticed a few reviews said that James would never do that or this...but fact is he was a prat in school and honestly not much else was written about the potters in the original stories so their behavior was open to suggestion (besides it's a bloody fan-fiction, OOC feelings are allowed). Anyway again, I loved it, keep up the good work, you are an amazing author.
caztex chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
I wanted to love the book it starts so well but got to depressing skimmed to the end to see what happened cleared up everything but I want a happy ending sorry ii know life is not that way most of the time
Jezzabelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ok, I'm only about a quarter(ish) way through the chapter but I had to comment before I forgot. Just about every book, novel, fanfiction, or just piece of written work has what I call the "recap" where they summarize the things that have happened before where the story starts. I usually skip it when it comes to fanfiction, but yours has me reading it and it is actually capturing my attention. So, I just wanted to say kudos to you! :)
Midnight Venom chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
This was so amazing! I hate having glasses - I was crying like the whole entire last chapter! You are a great writer. This was amazing.