Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Song
StrengthAndHonour chapter 2 . 4/6
I appreciate the well-written ff, and good plot so far. Well done! :D
Svenion chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
yeah, unless the story ends with Harry's death, then it's a wasted victory. Antoine that stupid deserves to die.
Svenion chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
so far, extremely depressing. I keep thinking things will start looking up, but honestly at this point I'd accept Harry dieing without care. it can't all be this gloomy, can it?
Free Siri chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
Dammit dont kill Harry!
Free Siri chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Damm, I kinda liked evilHarry.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Interesting. I can't wait for Snape to try teaching Harry Occulmency now... (evil grin)
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Pretty good opening, and something that should have happened in canon. I reserve all negative and positive judgment on the story itself for later chapters.
Taki-Sama101 chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
At first, before I read the story, I read the reviews and i felt a lot of those reviews were wrong and unjust...this story was great, I loved it very much. can't wait to get to the sequel. Loved it all the way. I noticed a few reviews said that James would never do that or this...but fact is he was a prat in school and honestly not much else was written about the potters in the original stories so their behavior was open to suggestion (besides it's a bloody fan-fiction, OOC feelings are allowed). Anyway again, I loved it, keep up the good work, you are an amazing author.
caztex chapter 25 . 7/4/2013
I wanted to love the book it starts so well but got to depressing skimmed to the end to see what happened cleared up everything but I want a happy ending sorry ii know life is not that way most of the time
Jezzabelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ok, I'm only about a quarter(ish) way through the chapter but I had to comment before I forgot. Just about every book, novel, fanfiction, or just piece of written work has what I call the "recap" where they summarize the things that have happened before where the story starts. I usually skip it when it comes to fanfiction, but yours has me reading it and it is actually capturing my attention. So, I just wanted to say kudos to you! :)
Midnight Venom chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
This was so amazing! I hate having glasses - I was crying like the whole entire last chapter! You are a great writer. This was amazing.
Holographic-2020 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Whasts with the stupid questions at the end of the chapters? If you don't know, how are we supposed to, fucking idiot...
thebetawholived chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
Angst, more angst, loneliness, isolation, betrayal, then death.

Bummer.

But a well-written and creative story for all of that.

Thank you!
CazPeak chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
"Dear Everyone who treated me with distrust & like shyt for the last year of my life... I loved you all so much. Please accept millions and millions of galleons from me - because really - how could I have better friends than you who ignored me, suspected me of horrible things, refused to believe IN me, and were generally speaking - not there for me. I will always love you. Now that you have my money, I'm sure you'll demonstrate what hypocrites you are by speaking kindly of me... which really is all I ever wanted."

This fic is so flawed its unbelievable. You should rename it 'Harry Potter The Doormat".
CazPeak chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Ridiculous. Seriously - this story just makes Harry into a punching bag or a wuss. He is constantly browbeaten, constantly lied to and ordered around, constantly belittled. What does he do about Dumbles stealing his belongings? Mope. Being ordered about in his own home [Grimauld pl]? Accept it. Treated like crap? Ask for more. Everyone in this story makes demands on him and he just whines and accepts it all. This isn't Drama/Adventure - its Angst/Whiny Emo.