Reviews for Harry Potter and The Phoenix Song
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 8/14
Is there not a yard there? I always thought there is one at Grimmauld Place!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 8/14
What is Dumbledore's problem? He is such a fool sometimes!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 8/14
I do hope that these two will bury the hatchet, so to speak!
Old guy chapter 7 . 8/8
OK Harry. Go to the goblins and get out of Dodge. Even if they are minimum help, blow this dump. Leave it to ole LD and get out.
Old guy chapter 6 . 8/8
Good ole LD..lying Dumbles. Throw them out Harry. They can use the castle. Or at least get your own room. I'm sure there's plenty. And learn a good locking charm. Can you tell it makes me mad?
Old guy chapter 5 . 8/8
Ronnie and the whole bunch need to learn to shut up and keep their noses on their face and out of other people's business. The house should belong to Harry, tell them to go home. They can fiddlius the burrow if necessary, or the all powerful ahole Dumbles can erect wards there for them. I just get so mad at seeing Harry being taken advantage of. Harry should go to gringotts on his run and see what the goblins can do.
Prime Prodigy chapter 6 . 6/8
Good God, I hate teenage angst. How I desire writers would stop focusing and writing needless chapters about how teenagers go through their 15 minutes of madness and insecurity. Frankly speaking, I came to read about the sort of Magic that doesn't happen in my everyday life. This chapter was disappointing. You passed no new information other than Remus was injured by main antagonist (surprise!) the character did not grow or develop. I am hoping this fiction keeps my attention tonight. My fingers are crossed
Loved it
nightpurr1 chapter 25 . 1/12
U write will!
Being a big fan of HP I have to say I hate the ending
cztelnik chapter 25 . 9/5/2015
This story is good with potential to be so much more. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Hainbuche chapter 25 . 7/31/2015
ja, das ist verdammt traurig. man k├Ânnte vergessen haben die warnung charakter dead oder so... bitte tunlichst um fortsetzung. lg hayne
moosejuice5 chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Good, but you need to stop using the phrase - "but not just any [blank]"
Harkon chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Lost me at the resorting, getting to tacky at this point.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
I cried a lot in this last chapter...
I hope the sequel is as good.
StrengthAndHonour chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I appreciate the well-written ff, and good plot so far. Well done! :D