Reviews for Link's Diary Or: My Life With a Hyperactive Fairy
kittan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
ha ha ha ha ha ha...

that's funny.

you should wright some more...maybe bring in dark link and the coffee...that would be funnny.

good luck with the rest...horse race, dark link and coffee...mmmmm cant think of any hting ouse.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
haha this is good but err its been years so im guessing ur not updating it...?
Evil donut man chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! uptate! I love iur story! i loke coffee i is coffee 3 cups so far this morning We!
To-Lazy-To-Print-My-Name chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Write how Navi never stops talking, then it bugs the green clad kid so much... He kills her
Saru-SarutheWingedfox chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
AH! COFFEE HIGH NAVI! EVERYONE RUN!

*Navi joins forces with Kaepora Gaebora and they start a rampage of 'LISTEN-TO-ME-OR-DIE!' rantings through out Hyrule*

O.O; ... Li-ink!

OMG! Hilarious! Poor Link... He needs someone to help him out... Not me, of course, HELL NO! Just saying, FUNNY FIC! LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON!
Mehh chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Good story please write more! And maybe the construction workers smash the coffee maker and Navi sends Link to the hospital because he wouldn't buy another one.
Disabled chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
lol!
Lady Achika of the God-realm chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
that was really good write more.

p.s. i'm trying to find members for the m.k.r.f. (Mortal Kombat Randomness Fighters) if your intersted, e mail me at

p.s.s. i write zelda and dbz fics- Funkey monkey
FFg64 the Vicious chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
I think you have created a monster. Just think of it,a coffee-buzzed already hyperactive fairy. Talk about annoying! Well, anyway, great fic!Here's a suggestion, Zelda with PMS!
Invader Zim chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
HEEE
Sapphire-Eyed Valekdros chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
hehehehehehehehehehehehe! a psychopathic coffe-high fairy in desperate need of profesional help! ! *falls back wards in chair*

!

Now I gots a headache! !

Yours truely,

Demonog, Lord of Demons and Darkness.
DeadeyeDave chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Okay, look, it's actually me, Mr. Crash, screwing with DeadeyeDave's name because I'm sick and twisted. HEY EVERYBODY! REVIEW, YOU GRAVY SUCKING PIGS!
Audrey Hutson chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
LOL. I love this. It is so funny. I especially like Day 7 entry. KEEP WRITING!
Maria Stars chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
That was funny and weird. It was good though. I personally hate coffee.
Strategos chapter 1 . 4/21/2001