Reviews for Ladies and Gentlemen, Presenting
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Amazing! Absolutely perfect! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
oh impiled dirtiness at the end! that makes happy!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Cute! I really enjoyed this scenario... and who's to say it couldn't ever happen. :D Probably not on the show, but I don't find it unrealistic - they are stubborn. LOL Anyway, this was a great story of what could have happened in Vegas. I liked Danny's congratulations card. :D
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
good job..very cute
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Shameless fluff! I love it!
anacharlie chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
So cute! I just loved it! The Mrs. Dr. thing was so sweet! Now that I'm a happy kid, I can go back to studing. D
freakygirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
omg! This is so cute! I absolutely love this story!
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
"They both called in sick the next day as they found old memories and made plenty of new ones."

Ok...that's all well and good, as far as happy endings go, but why not *tell* us what those 'new' memories are?
Jinubean chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
SQUE! I love your fluff! it makes me laugh! And I think you have the greatest writing style, the Mrs. Dr. thing.. call me stupid but i didn't really see it comging :D awesome!
alygator86 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I love this and i love you! It would be awesome if the ep turned out to be anything like this ;)
distorted realities chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
ek. so so so so so CUTE!
cleverdistraction chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I *heart* this story. It is absolutely amazing . . . ah . . . I WISH it would happen like that. *sniffle* Oh how I wish it were true. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the whole Dr. Hoyt thing . . . too cute! I request more of something like this from you to keep me happy . . . lol, it doesn't have to be a continuation, it could be a whole different story-but I want more fics by you because this was absolutely amazing! AMAZING I TELL YOU!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
don't we wish that's what will happen in Vegas ;D

thanks for the warm fuzzy
oranges13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
cute very cute i loved it
Chiianna chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Oh come on. You can't end it there, that is mean.