Reviews for God vs Master
Hitokimi chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
O very nice pick up. glad to see it turned this way. Mm I wonder who this master thife is - laughs- Tro.. or maybe Quat..M wonders never stop. Please do update soon, I would love to see how the relashionship between Heero and Duo forms out.
GenesisAda chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Not bad. Not bad at all. So sorry, I cannot tell you how bad it was. I'm really liking this story. I can't wait to read more.
EmoCloud chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
I love the story thus far but you need to continue it or I will literaly go insane!...Well, maybe not INsane, more like I'll go sane and that would be a tragedy for one so young such as myself...I love the suspense and adventure in this story. Please continue! I also like your story w/ heero and Duo on the Titanic, It's hot!

~EMOCLOUD
NightHawk921 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
good chapter...and about the spelling..well i'm not a terrific speller myself and i got so into the chapter that i didn't really notice spelling mistakes but i found a few repeats like it would go somethign like "i was walking down the down the road" type of thing...

but anyway, i really liked the chapter and i can't wait for more! keep up the great work!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is a very interesting story. There were little to none mistakes (was 'Strange Fellow's "fellow" supposed to be capitalized?-but that is being really picky -_-') Are the other's (Quatre, Trowa, Wufei) going to show up in this story? I find it interesting how you made Zechs, Heero, and Duo being the only assassins that are oc (though the oc's are good).

Your characterization and portrayl of Abyss was interesting. I like how you made her to be the seductive temptress that can hold her own against a man.

I have to agree with Duo though in the face about how Harley looks like a rapist. He does kind of hold that creepy aura around him when I read this chapter.

I love the characterizations that you've done for Heero and Duo-how Heero is slow and confiedent and how Duo isn't his normal happy and let's do the job with no questions asked.

I wonder about that paragraph (not in how it's worded, but by what you're foreshadowing _)

"Heero Yuy,’ strangely Galen looked up a said man for a moment, smiling secretively, ..."

Oo...I wonder what you mean by such... I think that Galen is being sneaky! Dun dun dun!

I can't wait for what happens next and how Heero and Duo are going to meet.

For some reason, I have a feeling that Massimo has sublime plans for this. It's a little odd that he'd get the best assassins and say that if they try to steal it then they'll be punished (if they're the best assassins, then why should they be worried about some buffed up steroid guards?). He doesn't strike me as a very... trusty person you might say (then again, he is a mafia leader, why should you trust him?)

I can't wait for the next chapter and will be anticipating its arrival!

in Liebe, Red Tail
TKM chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Okay now we are starting. Both Duo and Heero did look one another closely, but now they have to show why are they best of the best. I hope you will add new chapter soon.

Great work
Sara chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
I like how you have set up the beginning and are making the plot more interesting and cvomplex than a lot of other stories. Update soon!
florinoir chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
I like your beguinning, good luck!Heero is so..WOW! Duo is wow too but Heero...WOW!(big fan,lol)
nox chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
interesting story
TKM chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
I love your story. I hope Heero and Duo will meet soon.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Great opening! I think it's really nicely done. LOL Trust Duo to get a rush out of blowing stuff up! LOL Please write more!

_~

CDW
ShianeCollins chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
WEll, I must say the summary caught me and I HAD to read it. This will prove very interesting. I would love to see how Heero works...Please update soon!
Duet chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
O I luv it already! this sounds so awsome! please write/type more soon! _
NightHawk921 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
so far so good. i like the weapon choices for duo and heero...they go with their personalities well. i can't wait for the next chapter! keep up the great work!