Reviews for Noise and Audiotape
GrimGregg chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is by far one of my most fave fics. You've really gone in-depth with one of the lesser known 'heroes' of CSI, it's so unfair how little Archie is appreciated. Keep up the writing, you have me hooked
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
A great story. I liked that it was told From Archie's point of view.
camlost chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
this is really a nice piece. i never thought much about archie, but it's true... he had to watch the whole thing nick went trough and didn't get to speak about it, poor thing. i also like how you picture grissom here, just so prtective... :-)
CinnamonFaerie chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This is really good.
Dark Syrinx chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Great story! I love it. It's well written and very angsty. It sucks that Archie has to keep quiet about the whole accomplice thing. But I could see why Grissom would want to keep it low key. Wonderful story, I love it to pieces. We need more Archie fics out there. Good job!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Wonderful. I love Archie. You wrote him wonderfully. But I guess I already said that, didn't I? :)
bubble-rouge08 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
very nicely done!

we gotta have more archie fics [serious/humorous] around here...

rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Again you've left me yearning for more. I have a soft spot for Archie and enjoy it when he's in the show as he just so real. This piece from his POV was perfect, helping again to show the impact that GD has had on everyone, not just Nick. As always I am left hungry for more! Keep the words flowing.
jojojojo01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I think that that was a great story. Archie is definately a character that gets overlooked, both in the series and in fanfics, so it is nice to read a story that focuses on him. Thanks
mystika chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
" Even now, the supervisor had walked alongside Nick, almost too close. As if he thought Nick might slip away again. The mere fact that Gil Grissom was going to hang out with Warrick and Nick after work… at a bar, was a miracle in itself. " When I 1st saw it, I didnt payd much attention. thanks for writting it down. ;)
csistokesfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I've always loved Archie. Nice to see a fic from his perspective.

This was great. Very deep insight into a person's mind as they try to process and understand such a horrible experience that they are being forced to relive via audio.

Keep up the great writing.
Kylie Anderson chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Very good job.
wdbydoglvr chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
You know, I haven't seen very many fics about Archie (or at least from his POV), but this is cool. It kinda puts the new season in prospective. Are they gonna catch this guy, or will it be a mystery? I'm guessing it'll be the former, but still... Anyway, this is good, finally, some recognition for our lovable techies! (Although, Greg did get plenty of attention as a tech, but he's just cool like that :p)
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i really liked it, hope u keep the one-shots coming!
AmyMayThomas777 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I like. Poor Archie, what a secret to hold. You did a wonderful job. keep these bunnies comming. I really liked to last groupe