Reviews for Spooks in the city
Morgan Elizebeth Jacobs chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh that was so sad. I liked it, but there should of been more action between Kim and Dean...LOL
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Thanks for not killing Sam and Dean!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
I don't like the look of this situation! Sam's injured, Kim's probably being chased by vampires, and Dean's probably half-way through the change by now! Is there any good in this situation other than the fact that Kim is out of the cold cellar?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Sammy! I love when the brothers save each other from hostage situations! I also love hurt comfort fics. There's more chick flick moments in them!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
PLEASE DON'T MAKE HIM TURN! I LOVE DEAN. I DON'T WANT HIM TO FORGET HIS LITTLE BROTHER!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
What worries Sam, makes me excited. He's got a crazy plan, and I can't wait to see what it is... As long as he doesn't get himself turned or killed.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Well at least Dean has a chance at beating Vampirism for all eternity.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
PLEASE DON'T LET DEAN BE A VAMPIRE! I KNOW SOMETHING WAS UP FROM THE SECOND I READ THE CHAPTER TITLE, BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS THIS BAD! CURE HIM!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Who is this lady, and how in the world does she know John Winchester? Can't wait to see how this unfolds!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Did Dean really have a vision? I thought Sam was the physic one. Whatever. Good story. If Jo dies, I'll be very mad.
MARGIE chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I'M FROM SOUTH PHILLY...BORN N RAISED N I DEFINITELY LIKE UR STORY!
tsweeny chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
I liked the story and look forward to reading your next one.
spootycup chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
FLYERS RULE! LOVE THAT YOU PUT THAT IN THERE! LOVE THE FLYERS!
SupernaturalGurl chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
This was a great story! i think the ending was good. not everything can end well.
Evil-Gwen chapter 10 . 11/3/2005
I liked the first ending better, but then I don't really like happy endings either.