Reviews for Black and Gold
update please !
silver chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I really like it.
SailorNova007 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
please update soon this is a great story
Chesney chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Wow! I really like this story! That would be wonderful if you would rewrite and continue to write this fic. Longer chapters are always welcome.

I am really excited! Take as much time as you need to revise... well then again it would be nice if you updated before the end of the year. I'll stick around.

Hope to here from you! :)

Chesney
Pipinator89 chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Hey this is a good story i like it hurry up and update i wanna see what happens next
darkecho7 chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
more, more! i used to watch this show on tv and i absolutly love it. i cant wait to find out what happens next, please update soon.
Darneka Waters chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Thank You. 4th Chapter. I love the suspense. Now hurry up and update. What has the males seeking mates? Heat perhaps.
Darneka Waters chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Reighys chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
I'm so happy that you are continuing this story! I really like how you're portraying Kat. Her personality follows canon, but it's slightly different. Can you make the chapters a little longer? _
Nara Merald chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
i noticed you asked why no one reviewed... possibly because your chapters are so short... has potential as a story, especially the tension that could be placed in a relationship.
PixieFromFire chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
i liked your story... plz keep writing... i just havent look much other than a few other stories and i liked your...
Darneka Waters chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
There is nothing wrong with this story. Please don't quit writing it. I just discovered fanfiction this year & have been stuck in cartoons. When I explored deeper I found your story. DON"T STOP WRITING THIS STORY. Even though 2 people have looked at it. I'm still a fan. Its also good to know someone else has watched Wild Kat.
Nicole chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
no, its just that there weren't any stories up for this site. I am very interested to find out what happens next. Give people a chance to read it, you are doing a great job and I would like to read more.
Nix chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
I just found this story and, if it's any consolation, I really like it. I loved the show...but it went off :( I hope that you continue this story!
IdlePigeon chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
No nothing wrong with your story it's rather well written actualy. The problem most likely is that this show is almost completely unknown don't give up it is a problem everyone who writes a Wild Kat fanfic will have to deal with. This section needs more so keep writing!