Reviews for Crash
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
awwww love it!
ScrollPirate chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow... it's been YEARS since I've read this story. (I found your page due to Lizeth (DeviantART) and I'm glad I did). I used to read your stories all the time! Ghost of the Dawn originally introduced me to your works through her sight (Samurai Reflections) and I'm actually REALLY glad I found your stuff again!

This story is so amazing and I've missed it. I'm so glad to read it again.

~Nikki Kino
growlithe900 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
oh please do more! I love this story! Poor Ryou
Aldama chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Nice! I really like the ending!
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I loved this fic! Can you do one similar to this but instead Cye is the one who ends up in the coma? I love Cye. _
narakunohime chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I really enjoyed reading. Even though it brought tears to my eyes
Jezlia chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This is one of the best Ronin Warriors fics EVER! It's great to see it up and living again! I LOVE this story! You are a genius!

Love you,

Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
MY faviort story! in the summary you say you can see the age, I don't see how it's better than 99% of the storys in this or any other site! Don't forget that! I'm reading some of your new work so far I like your old work more. But I've only read one story. WHICH was really good I just like the old stuff a little more. I'll read the rest though. AND anyone else reading reviews before you read the story, READ THIS ONE! It's amazenly done!

Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I'm so glad to see this story on I remember reading it when I first got into the world of RW (over six years ago!) and it was instantly a favorite of mine. I've lost track of how many times I've actually read Crash. Thanks for helping me relieve some great memories by posting this story! Love it, love it, love it! :-)

-Marie K.
Leshyaedawnfire chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is a great story. I've read it and reread it a few times over the years and I've never stopped enjoying it. No doubt I will read it again in the future when I can't find any other good Ronin fanfiction. )
zorra chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Sweet! I remember reading this years and years ago on Swiftgolds page and then again on a few others. It was one of the first Ryo focused stories that I really got into and was hooked on them from that point on. I have a few print outs of this from when I first read it and I use it to get my friends addicted to Ronin Warriors. It comes highly recomended with me. :D Great job! Its one of the few stories I can honestly say I've read more then a dozzen times over and yet still never tire of it. I've read a few of your other things as well, but Crash has always been my favoret. I've always wished you'd do more like it. I love the long oneshot and I loved the way you peiced it together and all. Ryo's my favoret charcter so it's really great finding good stories about him. Another thing I've grown to love over the years is what you did with Rowen in this story too! His childhood history with his friend and the way it connected to the pressent situation and his hesistation and fear. It's all very real. Another thing I loved was Sage's line, "I'm rising Cain." Honestly, I didn't get that joke the first time I read it. It just passed right over me lol. Anyway, great fic, please do more, this really is one of your best out of them all.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I also remember finding this story on another site and to this day, it is still my favorite Ronin Warrior story. I simple love the story. Great Job!
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I loved it when I read it on your site, and I love it still! Good job!

Ryo is so cool.
Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Yay! I remember reading this on Amanda Swiftgold's website! This is one of the best Ronin Warrior stories I have ever read. I'm so glad you decided to post it on Now I can fav it and huggle it, and squeeze it all day long! _

Aside from that, great use of images, and I love how you've maintained the quality of the characters. Only minor grammatical errors. "'I was to far deep...'" "to" ought to be "too." Other than that, awesome job!