Reviews for Impure
Tren Rogue chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
...When are you going to update this?
The Bard's Apprentice chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
*shakes head* wow. i can't believe i haven't checked this in so long! i see it's been another long while since u posted this. i hope u'll get back around to it again, soon. _ (i'll be waiting!)

yume
Xelena chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
so in other words, schu and farfie are going to force Omi under Crawford's orders... can't imagine nagi's going to be too happy with them. he's smart enough to figure it out. continue
anon chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
HURRY AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Severine chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
i loved this chapter! When is omi going to be forced to whore himself out? haha im bad. please continue. i love nagixomi fics
Kels chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
please write me one more chapter! Don't let such a wonderful sexy omi story goto waste! there isnt many omi storys :(:(
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
i liked your story, it was just stupid in places. Well whatever continue.
The Bard's Apprentice chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
*cackles* the last bit was hilarious! _

i still can't wait for Schu & Farfie to get their hands on him though! *evil grin*

-& i suppose Nagi would have to come to the rescue... *sigh*
The Bard's Apprentice chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Farfie time! next chapter! next chapter! XD

YES! a nagixomi fic! *loves these* i'm intrigued...who i wonder will be the seme? ...so far it seems Omi ha taken the role of protector...although...*trails off in scandalous thought*

*cackles*
The Bard's Apprentice chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
DEAR GOD! u MUST update! SOON!

*drooling* pleaase let the pretty ones have play time with the Omi-kitten!

& what about Aya? who in Weiz is DESPERATELY worried about their Omi-kun?

UPDATE!.
Laura chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Great job! I wonder what will happen next. Please update soon. I beg of you. :)
Imperatrix-PDX chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
WHOOP WHOOP! IT'S GONNA BE A PARTY YA'LL! SQUEE! Update soon!
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Inntriguing beginning. I wonder how Omi's captors knew of his radio and weapons - Schwartz? I eagerly look forward to more.