Reviews for Practicality
bearblue chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Sometimes short is best and this is a delightful short. Thank you.
Brillant chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love this little one shot, mainly for the fact that Hermione isn't some coquettish little flirt wearing a short skirt and her school shirt wide open. She's wonderfully in character and, to me, that makes the SS/HG a little more realistic than it is portrayed to be in other fics!
Meabd chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Your post script made me laugh uncontrollably. Good for you! Gasm-ing over reviews can't be healthy, though (can't say I'm really one to talk on that matter...) Cute story, your format was adorable and all characters stayed in the bounds of realism, a rare feat now-a-days! Congrats on an amazing fic _

~~Rain
Jasque chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Whee a very very sweet little fiction. I love how you begin and end the story with the same sentence.
SnapeSeraphin chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Very nice story. Really innocent, yet tantilizing. well done! I will be sure to add you to my author alert list. I really like the structure of this piece with you repeating the first paragraph at the end. well thought out. Bravo.
HiddenAllusion chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Lovely! A chaptered story would've been nice, but this is a nice little one-shot... the repetition at the end is very effective. Thank you!
Constanza chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
o er..loved it my dear

oh how i love thee tasha!

x
Sian-um chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Tasha I bum you
dotdotdot chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Awesome! Keep up the HGSS stories!
Silent Cobra chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
That was cute! I like the mention of Percy and the cauldron bottom thing!
Droxy chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Very sweet, but you have lots of little errors. Eel instead of feel and things like that.

I like the repetiton on the practical theme.
x.Ellie.x chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Like chocolate, stories like these successfully pick me up after a long day of school every time without fail. This was incredibly cute and thoroughly enjoyable. As always, I /luffed/ it.

Just a bit of concrit for yeh...keep a careful watch for typos. I'm sure you already do, but remember to proofread, proofread, proofread for all those little things as well misspellings (like 'sewn').

Also, I was a bit confused as to when this story takes place...Snape wasn't the Potions teacher after sixth year but Hermione wouldn't be taking her NEWTs prior to sixth year. If you intentionally changed canon facts, ha, sorry, you know I can be a bit thick sometimes. ;) If not, remember to keep in mind little details like that next time. )

Anyway...-proceeds to fangirl-
a-muses-inspiration chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
::NOTE - THIS IS A SEXY REVIEW::

Aw, bless their little ripped and torn robeses.

I loffs you, Tasha, 'cause you is wickid innint ::ghetto::

Haha... ::hearts and stuffs::

...

Oh yeah...

...

MALENKO EQUALS SMEX!

Haha, had to be said!
Winter Fae chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I really like it. :) Really wish that you would continue on with this. It would be a great full length story, not just a one shot. Hope you consider it. :)
Snape's Witch chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Very good, but how very odd that you misspelled 'sew' and its variations throughout the story until the end! Mistakes like that, though small, distract the reader.