Reviews for Love Triangles
Bulbreon chapter 10 . 3/14
Well that was good. Just seems like May didn't really matter to Ash but whatever.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
boooo!
Pokemonpal7 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Great chapter! Just give it !
Lilactomboy chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
its ok so far but i am going to correct you on somthing. it is agility not ability
Glam Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love this story, so so much, but you forgot to capitalize some names, and punctuation is not where it should be. I still LOVE this story. AshxMay forever!
Crissytje chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
The words "I love you" are big words:) it's not possible to love someone after 1 dag :p. Fancy yes, liking yes, having feelings yes:) loving no. Like I commented on your other story, I like the plot really wel:p but the loving part between Gary and Misty was much to rushed.

X
Jacob Beckmann chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Dude CHEAP MOVE by Gary?

I mean god first impression garys sounds more like the girl then misty does! Haha
Jacob Beckmann chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
Man ash needs to get her!
Jacob Beckmann chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
Man ash gettin to cocky!
Jacob Beckmann chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Rookie mistake by ash!

And he could so kick richies ass
Jacob Beckmann chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Yeah GO ASH

FIGHT FOR MISTY!
Jacob Beckmann chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Dude at least have ash put up a little fight for misty i mean come on!
Pokemon Goddess chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
What happens next? Does Misty fall in love with any of them?

GOOD STORY
mistygirl123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
its really one of the best i like two stories here and this story is definetly one of it i love ash and misty,misty and gary,and misty and richie but i cant seem to choose nah that dosent matter anyways i love it!
Tod chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
That was the best one I've read! I loved the story line but I think it could of used more of Brock and Max, but over all it was amazing!