Reviews for The Paradigm of Uncertainty
Soleil chapter 10 . 4/5/2001
I still don't think Sorry is trustworthy, he is always there when something happens. Doesn't seem very innocent. Harry's not very clever to tell him what he's up to... BTW, what about Sirius? Is he still alive?
Soleil chapter 9 . 4/5/2001
Wonderful chapter. Amazing! Ginny's job doesn't quite fit her, writing a magazine like that, but as a psychologist for her friend's, she's just cool. So Herm and Cho are going to be friends? I'd like that.
Soleil chapter 8 . 4/4/2001
Wooooooooow! That gets better with every line! I luv, luv, luv, luv, luv it!
Soleil chapter 7 . 4/4/2001
Wow! *looking stunned at the very thought of anybody writing a chapter as cool as this one* So Sorry is all evil and he fooled them? I do believe that, because it was just a perfect timing. Poor Lupin, hope he'll survive!
J. Romant chapter 15 . 4/4/2001
Hey Great!

Keep It Up!
Soleil chapter 5 . 4/4/2001
What's that about, George vanishing just like that? I guess it has something to do with Sorry. I really do love this story a lot.
Padfootzgurl chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
I have read, re-read, and even showed this story to some of my teachers and it is an annonymous thought from my class to share to you, 2 wordz: PUBLISH IT!
Soleil chapter 3 . 4/3/2001
Wonderful! When I first read Harry was dead, I was just shocked and thought: "How can she continue this without him?" Glad you made him come to live again. I absolutely love this story!
Soleil chapter 2 . 4/3/2001
Cool! Cooler! The coolest! So Harry indeed is a spy, but what's all the "pattern"-thing about? Guess I should read the next chapter.
Soleil chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Cool! Harry's a spy... Well, I alreay thought something like that after the first lines. It's just cool. Everything about this chapter was cool. *hurrys on to the next chapter*
Dorthey Star chapter 9 . 4/2/2001
Ohhh! I'm reading the rest at the moment (though it will be a while till i finish it with homework and all) and i can't wait to find out what happenes! i'm normally not a H/H shipper, but...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Booooooriiiiing...
Zemfira chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Very good story! It's my second favorite, I usually don't review, only to add this to my favorites.
Sam chapter 15 . 3/31/2001
!
Strider chapter 15 . 3/28/2001
Yeah! thats was awesome . I cant wait till the sequel !
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »