Reviews for The Paradigm of Uncertainty
Tinka chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Firstly, I've only read up til Chapter 4 now since it's approaching 6am here. Secondly, I *cannot* believe you've used characters from "The Changeover" in your fic! I had to rub my eyes first time I read "Laura Chant" and I nearly fell off my chair when I realised Sorenson Carlisle - *THE* Sorenson Carlisle - was going to make an appearance .. and that he might be evil (say it isn't so. I still haven't moved beuond my school girl crush on Sorry) - ahhhhhhhhh. I can't wait till I have time to read the rest of your PoU - wow, wow, wow. Sorry Carlisle *and* Harry Potter. I can't believe it - it's like Christmas's here early *stupid grin*
harry chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
bye
LittleNymph chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
No! WE don't want you to leave Lori!
Cassandra gone why chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Why was Cassandra Claire blacklisted?
magma chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Another one gone. Hmm. has gone into an uproar once Cassandra Claire got blacklisted. I hope you don't get blacklisted. That would be a horrible thing. Fare thee well.
Addie chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
does anyone know what happened to cassandra clare? if ya do pleaseeeeezzzzzzzzzzz e-mail me

check out my site .com
MISS MANA ELLE chapter 10 . 6/28/2001
Oooooooh! New reader! Its almost 3 in the morning and I'm reading! Well, I've decided that I can take a break for tonight! Back tomorrow for the rest! Good Lord, this is put together ingeniously! And I love the descriptions..and the romancy parts are the best! I wish I could think of plots like you!
mezopotamio chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Unpredictable. I like it!
Angela chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Excellent start to an exciting story, no doubt! (I have only just finished the first chapter.) I love the way you are able to make the characters REAL: their actions, dialogue, and thoughts. Can't wait to read more.
Quill chapter 3 . 6/27/2001
I LOVE this Fic! Off to read the next Chapter!
Quill chapter 2 . 6/27/2001
Ew...cliffhangerness...this is good! Off to the next Chapter!
Jerry Christianson chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
oooh this is good! I'm going to add it to Favorites to read for later.
Hikari no Yami.I was signed in but I don't know what happened chapter 14 . 6/25/2001
I love this story so much, and it's sequel. I think I reviewed them both a while ago. I read this several months ago, chapters 15 and 16. I had just been through a lot of long fanfics and got really disinterested after the harry/hermione chapter. I was on a serious romance kick. Anyway, I just finished reading from 1-15, and I'm about to read the last chapter again. I think you write wonderfully and are just full of ideas. At least, I hope. Keep writing, and thanks!
Mystical Me chapter 7 . 6/25/2001
very very good. if i didn't have to get off the comp i'd read on!
Ayla Pascal chapter 13 . 6/24/2001