Reviews for The Paradigm of Uncertainty
MeShelly chapter 15 . 6/23/2001
Woah... d*mn, I was not expecting that. I want to see the sequel! What happens to Allegra? It would be really bad if she got her revenge during the honeymoon or something.
Diana Joy chapter 14 . 6/23/2001
'
dragonbaby chapter 15 . 6/22/2001
I can't think of anything glowing to say that probably hasn't been said a million times already, so I'll just say that you deserve every good review you get. I'd start on the sequel now, but it's really late and I want to actually be awake when I read it. I'm frankly amazed, and the fact that it was started before book four was published didn't at all clash with the story. Once again- great job.
Alana8 chapter 14 . 6/21/2001
You are such a good writer I've already read all of this story and what's been posted so far of the sequel, but I won't say anything about it in case some people here haven't read it yet. But I'll say that they are both excellent. I have added you to my favorite authors and both of your HP fics to my favorite stories.
lylac202 chapter 2 . 6/21/2001
i think its really cool that you combined characters from " the changeover" with the characters from harry potter. those are 2 of my favorite books
Auror5 chapter 15 . 6/21/2001
This is going on my fave list. Need I say more? _
Auror5 okay I'll sign in after this chapter 14 . 6/21/2001
Hmm, who is the Master? I think I was wrong about Lucius. Perhaps it's Argo (who is in disguise)? The real Voldemort? Something just doesn't add up here. Guess I will have to read the last chapter. *sigh* Want to know all of the answers NOW.
Me Again Auror5 not signed in chapter 12 . 6/21/2001
Stupid Fido! Anywho, I forgot to mention this in my last review (of chap 13): Lucius is the new evil wizard, isn't he? He's the one who is attempting to take Voldemort's place, correct? I think he is. Off to read the next chapter to see if my suspicion is correct...
Auror5 Drat I'm no longer signed in chapter 13 . 6/21/2001
I knew it! I knew it! I KNEW Draco was Gerald! At first, I thought he was Lucius, but that didn't make much sense. Then I thought of Draco's death...that no one seemed to know the details of. Hmm. I was going to post you a review that said something like, "HOW COULD YOU, YOU EVIL THING?" But then I told myself to get a grip; Hermione could not be dead. It must have been a glamour, a double. And I was right. *said smugly* _~ BTW, evil Quinn, EVIL.
Auror5 chapter 4 . 6/21/2001
Coolies! I was right about the Tam Htab thing. Harry better track down that Sorry bloke, and *fast.* I hope Hermy tells Harry what Laura told her ASAP. I wonder if there has been a rift in the space-time continuum... Yep, I'm a Star Trek fan, so I see rifts all the time in mysteries, so ignore me. Off to read some more...
Auror5 chapter 2 . 6/21/2001
Oooh, this is getting interesting. I think I know what "Tam Htab" means. It's "Bath Mat," isn't it? Off to read some more...
MeShelly chapter 4 . 6/21/2001
Oh, My, God, I so did not expect that! I love your story's twist! I love your writing! So keep doing it!
Slytherin Godess chapter 8 . 6/19/2001
YOU KNOW, I REALLY HATE SOMETIMES! WELL, IT WONT LET ME GET TO CHAPTER 9 (STUPID THING) SO I WILL JUST REVIEW NOW, BEFORE I THROW MY COMPUTER THROUGH THE WINDOW. KET ME TELL YOU, THIS IS ABSOLUTLY THE BEST POST-HOGWARTS FIC EVER. MOST OF THEM SUCK ROYALLY, BUT THIS ROCKS! I CANT WAIT TO FINISH IT *GLARES AT HER COMPUTER* ANYWAYS, GREAT JOB, I LOVE IT!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
OOOH! This is such a cool fic! I love it!
Ophelia2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2001