Reviews for The Paradigm of Uncertainty
Nethilia chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
I started reading this a while back, but I never finished it cause I lost my link.
larissa chapter 15 . 6/16/2001
good lord, u are an amazing writer! i wouldn't even know where to begin coming up with the plots and dialogues and characters and u did a terrific job through the entire fan fic. i'll be checking for the sequel, can't wait, really i can't. you should send this to somebody who could publish it or something, cause this is really good
Evenstar chapter 15 . 6/15/2001
I am thoroughly impressed by this. It was excellent through and through.
Jen chapter 15 . 6/12/2001
BRILLIANT! I loved this story! My favorite fanfic quthor (Barb LP) said you were one of her fav authors so I read it and now I know why! I am sooo reading the sequel and you are now on my favorite author list not to mention this story!
Sofie Elisabeth chapter 14 . 6/12/2001
I loved this story and I loved the sequel. Please keep writing. Put some of your original stuff up on the site.
Mc Fishstick chapter 3 . 6/10/2001
Great.
Mc Fishstick chapter 2 . 6/10/2001
Wow! What's up with Harry? Oh well! Better read the next chapter!

Very good by the way!
Muffins chapter 13 . 6/9/2001
I like the Princess Bride reference - very very nice. On a side note, it's *really* hard to picture Draco like that. :)
Asleep chapter 5 . 6/7/2001
Eep! Must continue to find out what happens...Oh yeah, and by the way, this is really brilliant!
Gothic Valley Girl chapter 15 . 6/7/2001
Okay I just finished it, it took me an hour though. I think I'll wait a while to read the sequel though, i don't think my eyes could stand it!
Sofie Elisabeth chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
You killed Ron! Oh, why!
Sofie chapter 15 . 6/7/2001
This was fantastic! I read the first four chapters about six months ago and I was transfixed. But then I forgot the name and I couldn't find it again. So many new and intresting ideas. But what is a 'Paradigm of Uncertainty'? Keep writing you have an unbelievable talent. Do you have anything published that I could get my hands on in the UK?
Psycosox chapter 15 . 6/7/2001
That was really good but OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KILLED OFF RON AND DUMBLEDORE AND ALMOST SIRIUS AND...WHOEVER ELSE YOU KILLED AND RON AGAIN. Now that i am done with that rant, i would like to say that that was a VERY good story with cliffhangers and drama and romance and it was very poignant and in places funny.

I am starting right now on the show that never ends :)
jhlsea chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Can someone please tell me why everyone hates Cho? She's a nice person and in the story she's turned into, I don't know... Lavender, Pavarti. Cho happens to be my favorite character. The story, other than that, is going good so far.
Superherochica chapter 4 . 6/5/2001
ooooooh. This is a really cool story. sigh. Must go to sleep now. (berates herself for being stupid enough to sign up for summer school) (yuck)
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »