Reviews for The Paradigm of Uncertainty
aries chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
good... it's plutonic, not platonic
Heather Michelle chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
Hehe! I really like this whole story so far! The idea that people think that Hermione and Harry have been together is just plain funny. I like how you brought out their made-up past with the dancing. It was cute! Write more soon!
Blaise chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
Rhythm. And 'I'm' isn't a subjective pronoun, it's part of the verb 'to be'. Nitpick over. I liked the way you used Remus to explain what Harry was up to. And I did notice the 'bath mat' thing, it's all looking rather interesting. You're weaving the threads of story in together very well.
isis chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
ooooooooo it's going great.. love the plot line... well i'm off to read part 3
WeasleyTwinsFan chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
Arg! I know that everyone is connected here- one thing I don't understand. Is Winter the one overtaking everything? At first I thought it might be Laura, but she wouldn't have been so open about her past. Did Winter try to turn Leland into a Muggle? Maybe do the spell backwards? Why did Leland know everything about the rewriting process? I am so confused. But I love this story, very, very much. You are so talanted. The subplot is GREAT, and the insinuation that Harry and Hermione are "shagging partners" is so funny. Good, good job
Blaise chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
The dream sequence was brilliant. 'Killing' Harry seemed like a bit of a cheap trick, but it was worth it for Hermione's tongue-twisting explanation. Harry is the King of Cups? Doesn't that correspond with the King of Hearts? Pffafenroth's line about being terrible with names, and Harry's about defeating Voldie, were brilliant, also good comic relief. I can see how he was provoked into joining. Interesting side detail about poor Remus, starving in Romania. Not a nice place to starve. Oh, and from the last one, something I forgot. Isn't it 'tureen' rather than 'toureen'?
Blaise chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
Now that's a nasty cliffhanger. Lucky you've posted the next part. Well, I'll give you a few comments. I liked the way you put in the comic relief after that appalling Confinement place, it reminded me of Tartarus and made me shiver. Too late in the evening to be reading about things like that. Good to see Remus is still alive and well. Where's Sirius, I wonder.
Emiri chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
Great! And i KNEW it about the "Bath Mat" thing! This story is really weird, i cant wait to read the next part.
me chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
The next part isnt up yet! AGHHHHHHH! NOOOOO!
Emiri chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
Here come the men in black... Sorry, this story reminds me of the movie a little bit for sum reason. and when r u gunna bring up the H/H romace, thats the whole reasaon i even started to read this story. NEWAYZ, its very original, and good.
Lori chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
Ah, you don't think there's plenty of H/H subtext already? You've got to *build*this sort of thing, it wouldn't do to just have them hop in the sack. :-)
Emiri chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
"Bath Mat" does that mean anything to you? i wonder how many people will acctually pick that up... oir mabey its just a coincidence. anyway, great atory! I'm off to read the next part!
Ci chapter 1 . 5/9/2000
The next part better have H/H!
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71