Reviews for Sonic Insanity
Vinylshadow chapter 96 . 3/15
Over a decade since I've read this and it's just as gloriously stupid now as it was then. Had a lot of fun back in the day reading this beautiful train wreck.
Shadowflame55 chapter 96 . 7/4/2018
I've been waiting years for an update but no dice! Please update Mecha think of the readers, the reviewers, think of the CHILDREN
CutPoser chapter 2 . 3/12/2018
I LOVE you.
Dont gwt the wrong idea stupido.
pellero chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
this is one of those writing styles I can only ever find in fanfiction I love it, had me dying laughing
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 96 . 3/15/2015
Please continue I loved your story.
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 44 . 3/12/2015
I'm late 90's.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
hehehe,HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i, *gasp* will, *gasp* die,*yet another gasp* of laughter! *collapsing while laughing even harder.* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. good story. *falls down unconscious*
Ilovemlpsonic chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
NO NICKELBACK?! OMG! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT MUSIC IS, WHOEVER-YOU-ARE?! THEIR MUSIC IS AWESOME! Plus, one of their songs makes me think of Africa. :I
Unwatered chapter 96 . 7/15/2014
I read this once before, but simply couldn't come up with a review that would show my true feelings about the story. But I realized I had to say something, so...

This is the best thing my eyes have ever laid on. Better than anything at Taco Bell, better than my beautiful wife (I'm not married), and better than my two month old son (I don't have a kid either).
I'll leave it at that. I just wish more people could read this today. It is a bit hard to find. Maybe if you *coughcough* added *nudgenudge* a few more *winkwink* chapters! Six years! Make a comeback! Reunion concert! Charity benefit! Something!
Anyway, thank you for being an amazing writer.
KiBoy chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Lol...
KiBoy chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Pwned.
KiBoy chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Bwahahahh! Sonic got pwned, BIG TIME!
mywholelifeismusic chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
The hell? I'm laughing, but I don't know why
WTF chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
BOOM!
VaderMaulFett1999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
"…last time I make the Master Emerald a tourist attraction, anyone could have taken it… maybe it was that biatch with the six corn dogs… nah, too scrawny…"
Funny, because I'm eating corn dogs for breakfast. :D