Reviews for The Measure of Love
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/19
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Great look into Dorothy's mind.
iKiohri chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw. I felt bad for Dorothy.

She must have loved Roger from a distance for a while now.

But I know Roger returns her feelings too. Somehow.

Cute and sweet fic.

Roger and Dorothy forever~
memopanda chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aww! Dorothy is very sweet in this fic.
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Interesting, and good.
Maichi-chama chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I loved it!
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I know I've read this before but I read it elsewhere and never commented; I needed to comment, now, since I can. I love this fic-I loved it the first time I read it, and I loved it all over again just now. True, it's quite brief, but it captures the heart of their relationship so perfectly in so few words. It's "real" and believable; in truth, I think some "wordier" fics tend not to capture the feel of Roger and Dorothy at all BECAUSE they are so wordy. THE BIG O is not about a lot of words. It's about imagery, metaphors, and interpretation. You leave room for that perfectly in this ficlet and stay true to BIG O's legacy.

Thanks again for this brief, yet pleasurable read!
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
the measure of love was no distance at was really intense...quite possibly the best ficlet i've ever read! Bravo!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Aw cute and fluffy. I thoguht it was funny how she mesured all those things XD
Keirin Seigi chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Oro? THAT'S ALL! Don't get me wrong short and sweet is cute, but that was a bit abrupt don't you think?, oh well, I still loved it though. I COMPLETELY LOVED IT! Have you made more?
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
oh this was a really cute story. i likd it. keep it up
One Esperandote chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow, so short, moving, and awesome. A perfect story, easily blended in a few sentences with a nice bit of romance. Great job!
deGorgeous chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
very good. it was sweet, short, and enjoyable. i liked it.