Reviews for Darkness within
Ichigo -dattebayo chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
...dude... that's all that I can say...

continue?
Gigerfan chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
How's the man? You the man! :D
Peter Kim chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
I would like to see Kabuto(Orochimaru's right hand man)find out want's going on and report this to Orochimaru. An OC chracter or someone who hates Naruto should be next. Will Orochimaru try to recruit Naruto? When will the Fifth Hikage find out what Naruto is doings? Will Shikamrau find out what is going on since he has a high IQ?
madnarutofan chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
oh man, super evil. what else are ou goign to come up with?
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Yes it does seem to be the only way. Good job with Ino as the target. It sounded great. The Evil Naruto is progressing nicely, however, what will happen if the Jounin or the Hokage find out?
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Naruto's getting pretty evil. Great job
LbcLostKid chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Update soon.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Yo. A black cat walked in front of my path so I had to take the long way around. Just telling you that I'm going to the beach and won't be back til Wed. at least. Good story so far, I'm expecting some flames next chapter for what you have planned for my favorite character.
Frost Nova chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Evil to the max, I like it.

BTW: I'm interested to see what Kyuubi has to do with this, but I believe I already have an Idea...

Anyways, it could be gramatically improved, but I really enjoy reading a fresh fiction like this.

7/10 Overall quality

8/10 enjoyment
Shadow of Angles chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
DUDE! This is an awsome fanfic! I love how you made Naruto beet the shit out of Sakura and Sasuke! That was so cool! Please continue this fanfic!
Peter Kim chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
I think you should torture Ino next.
Gigerfan chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
I'm likeing this feel of evil thing going on, it makes me all wram inside!
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
O_o; not to sound like im flamin or nothing. this is actually a pretty good fic for being so dark. i just wonder how many people will be angry after reading this KNOWING its a dark fic...meh D.K.D.C
Onibi chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Damn you are evil! Which is awesome. Update soon.
Drolkrad chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Lol dam i cant wait to see the reaction Sakura and the rest of the class has when they see Sasuke Rofl, Good job i really hate that bastard and i hope Naruto continue's to use his face as a punching bag, Anyways continue to keep up the awsome work and update soon later's;p
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »