Reviews for Darkness within
Krows Scared chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
Damn you certainly are an evil genius Mwahahaha! please keep going with this fic it's excellent and I so lurve dark! *grin*
Gigerfan chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
NO! Hinata... Why!
Shizumu chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Seems a little off to me. Hinata would do just about anything for naruto just like Sakura would do anything for Sauske. It would be more logical for naruto to use her, after all... evil people always seem to like multiple women. :P
madnarutofan chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
oh god, poor little Hinata! RUN HINATA RUN
LbcLostKid chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Eh Kyuubi takes over Naruto body when he goes to sleep or is it wilingly? Is he going to rape her? beat her? kill her? update soon.
Ichigo -dattebayo chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
...dude... that's all that I can say...

continue?
Gigerfan chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
How's the man? You the man! :D
Peter Kim chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
I would like to see Kabuto(Orochimaru's right hand man)find out want's going on and report this to Orochimaru. An OC chracter or someone who hates Naruto should be next. Will Orochimaru try to recruit Naruto? When will the Fifth Hikage find out what Naruto is doings? Will Shikamrau find out what is going on since he has a high IQ?
madnarutofan chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
oh man, super evil. what else are ou goign to come up with?
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Yes it does seem to be the only way. Good job with Ino as the target. It sounded great. The Evil Naruto is progressing nicely, however, what will happen if the Jounin or the Hokage find out?
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Naruto's getting pretty evil. Great job
LbcLostKid chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Update soon.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Yo. A black cat walked in front of my path so I had to take the long way around. Just telling you that I'm going to the beach and won't be back til Wed. at least. Good story so far, I'm expecting some flames next chapter for what you have planned for my favorite character.
Frost Nova chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Evil to the max, I like it.

BTW: I'm interested to see what Kyuubi has to do with this, but I believe I already have an Idea...

Anyways, it could be gramatically improved, but I really enjoy reading a fresh fiction like this.

7/10 Overall quality

8/10 enjoyment
Shadow of Angles chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
DUDE! This is an awsome fanfic! I love how you made Naruto beet the shit out of Sakura and Sasuke! That was so cool! Please continue this fanfic!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »