Reviews for Darkness within
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
This is nice your very evil
xxGaara'sAngelxx chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Love the story! You are most definitely an evil genius. Loved Hinata being the queen at the end, even though she will be miserable...its still NaruHina!...Sorta. I really liked the way you portrayed her character through the story too. She was mentally strong and always believed in Naruto!

xxGaara'sAngelxx
littlecatgirl427 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
see your still being Evil.

I luv it so far. Can't stand Sakura!

n_n
meme chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
Yes I think it's a great idea!
Mr.Destructo chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
omg this is pure awesomeness!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
(Dark Laughter) Awesome!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
(Evil laughter) Yes! I hope Naruto tortures Ino and Kiba next!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wahahahahahahahahaha! Ata boy Naruto! It's about damn time you dropped the goody two-shoes act!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
ooh goodie. it was... nice.
Kyuubi666 chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
wow, split persona or something?
Robinwing14 chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
Oh man, when Naruto tricked Sakura and Ino into killing Sasuke...MAN, THAT WAS FRIGGIN' EVIL! Also evil when Naruto killed Kakashi and forced Sakura to ask him out! TEAM 7 BASHING IS AWESOME! WRITE MORE SUFFERING!
joe1402 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
good 1st ch
Pub-blue92 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Aha theres nothing like a good bashing fic. Good job.
anemix chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Your story is amusing. It is very fun to watch all the people who where mean to Naruto get beaten up. I think Naruto gave up too easily to Kyuubi though. He didn't even try to stop Kyuubi from killing his friends. Naruto is also too powerful. Even with Kyuubi, Naruto defeated the Hokage and Kakashi too easily. At the very least it should have taken longer and Naruto would have had to call upon more of the Kyuubi's powers and somewhat transformed. Even with the Red Cloud Jutsu, Naruto took care of the Hokage way too quickly and easily. All in all, your fic is amusing and dark, though not that serious.

(\/)

( . .)

o(")(")

BUNNY

PS- because of a glitch, I had to rewrite this whole thing from memory because it wouldn't send
therpist chapter 9 . 2/11/2009