Reviews for Darkness within
narutodippy chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Naruto beating Sasuke to a pulp and metaly tormenting Sakura...

MARRY ME!

lol Jk, but that is difinetly entertaining
money apple chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
its spelled jutsu
62635377 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
man, I so know what Naruto means, most women are stubborn, but that makes their charm so much more alluring(not trying to sound sick or anything, but it is true)
62635377 chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
ou are truly an evil genius.
62635377 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
dude, I'm diggin the way you're doing this.
Queen Of Underworld chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
I really like this chapter about hinata.I liked the part where naruto pins her up against the other parts were great.

You are a evil genuis.
Queen Of Underworld chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Good story , I like towards the end.
Queen Of Underworld chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I loved this chapter ,and I will have to read the next one to find out what happens.
Queen Of Underworld chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
It was a good chapter , and love evil.
iNinjaa chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
wow what a weird ending. ice water runs in your veins. you dont have that many storys to choose from but they are pretty good. i really like them even though in a HUGE fan of naruto and seeing all these people die and get killed,murdered,homicide, etc. its pretty cool. twisting minds into what they thought they liked to grinnign when they read what happens and how they die is weird my good friend. this is why your hot. lol.

later.
monicaiNijaa chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
hey,chief great job keep up the work! :]
monica iNinjaa chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
hey,chief. great again!
monica chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
once again great,chief! you rock at writing and by the way sasuke so deserved that. the slamming against a tree thing was awesome... :]

see ya!
monica chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
this was really good. sakura so deserved that. this story rocks you need to make anothe rone please! lol. it was great i love your stories really. see ya!
chibirosegirl chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
this is such a great story though i didn't think of myself of liking an evil naruto well keep on working wnith the other story i hope it is as good as the other one and also make it longer the other one was too short i read it all in 1 hr

ja ne