Reviews for Darkness within
anemix chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
Your story is amusing. It is very fun to watch all the people who where mean to Naruto get beaten up. I think Naruto gave up too easily to Kyuubi though. He didn't even try to stop Kyuubi from killing his friends. Naruto is also too powerful. Even with Kyuubi, Naruto defeated the Hokage and Kakashi too easily. At the very least it should have taken longer and Naruto would have had to call upon more of the Kyuubi's powers and somewhat transformed. Even with the Red Cloud Jutsu, Naruto took care of the Hokage way too quickly and easily. All in all, your fic is amusing and dark, though not that serious.

(\/)

( . .)

o(")(")

BUNNY

PS- because of a glitch, I had to rewrite this whole thing from memory because it wouldn't send
therpist chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
WHE!
therpist chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
YAYZ!
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
Such beautiful suffering.
ashley chapter 10 . 1/18/2008
i hate this story so much im taking it out of my favorites since sakura and sasuske died
ashley chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
that was horrible i thout everyting was back to normal
narutodippy chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
OMG! This is the best story ever!
narutodippy chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Naruto beating Sasuke to a pulp and metaly tormenting Sakura...

MARRY ME!

lol Jk, but that is difinetly entertaining
money apple chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
its spelled jutsu
62635377 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
man, I so know what Naruto means, most women are stubborn, but that makes their charm so much more alluring(not trying to sound sick or anything, but it is true)
62635377 chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
ou are truly an evil genius.
62635377 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
dude, I'm diggin the way you're doing this.
Queen Of Underworld chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
I really like this chapter about hinata.I liked the part where naruto pins her up against the other parts were great.

You are a evil genuis.
Queen Of Underworld chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Good story , I like towards the end.
Queen Of Underworld chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I loved this chapter ,and I will have to read the next one to find out what happens.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »