Reviews for Darkness within
Queen Of Underworld chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
It was a good chapter , and love evil.
iNinjaa chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
wow what a weird ending. ice water runs in your veins. you dont have that many storys to choose from but they are pretty good. i really like them even though in a HUGE fan of naruto and seeing all these people die and get killed,murdered,homicide, etc. its pretty cool. twisting minds into what they thought they liked to grinnign when they read what happens and how they die is weird my good friend. this is why your hot. lol.

later.
monicaiNijaa chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
hey,chief great job keep up the work! :]
monica iNinjaa chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
hey,chief. great again!
monica chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
once again great,chief! you rock at writing and by the way sasuke so deserved that. the slamming against a tree thing was awesome... :]

see ya!
monica chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
this was really good. sakura so deserved that. this story rocks you need to make anothe rone please! lol. it was great i love your stories really. see ya!
chibirosegirl chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
this is such a great story though i didn't think of myself of liking an evil naruto well keep on working wnith the other story i hope it is as good as the other one and also make it longer the other one was too short i read it all in 1 hr

ja ne
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 10 . 11/24/2006
0.0 That scares me.

-Miss Spazzmerica
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I AM A SASUKE HATER GOOD FOR YOU ALSO SAKURA GETS IN THE WAY OF HINANARU SO I HATE HER TOO! Good for you, I haven't seen some good Sakura and Sasuke bashing in a while.

-Miss Spazzmerica
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
hahah..good chapter!
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
ahahaha lol..good chapter!
redswirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
ehh maybe you should base a whole story one bashing characters.
IndependentDeath chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
Amazing. I thought it was just the Kyuubi taking over his body at night or something, but this is really creative, having him split off with Naruto's favorite technique.

Nice ending, Naruto/Kyuubi wins, everyone dies, the end. Nice Sakura bashing tactics, a good ending for her. You should definitely write more Naruto fiction, it's great inspiration.
Beansmoker chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
To anyone who was turned off by the violence at the beggining of this fic, there is a nasty plot twist near the middle that makes it worth reading until the end.

By the way, I love the Paranoia Agent reference, I personally thought that that was a pretty good show.
Beansmoker chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
AH! I don't like where this story is going, but I can't look away! Must not... no, I can't stop...Reading! Great Fic, It gets my Beansmoking Seal of Approval!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »