Reviews for Darkness within
monicaiNijaa chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
hey,chief great job keep up the work! :]
monica iNinjaa chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
hey,chief. great again!
monica chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
once again great,chief! you rock at writing and by the way sasuke so deserved that. the slamming against a tree thing was awesome... :]

see ya!
monica chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
this was really good. sakura so deserved that. this story rocks you need to make anothe rone please! lol. it was great i love your stories really. see ya!
chibirosegirl chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
this is such a great story though i didn't think of myself of liking an evil naruto well keep on working wnith the other story i hope it is as good as the other one and also make it longer the other one was too short i read it all in 1 hr

ja ne
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 10 . 11/24/2006
0.0 That scares me.

-Miss Spazzmerica
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I AM A SASUKE HATER GOOD FOR YOU ALSO SAKURA GETS IN THE WAY OF HINANARU SO I HATE HER TOO! Good for you, I haven't seen some good Sakura and Sasuke bashing in a while.

-Miss Spazzmerica
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
hahah..good chapter!
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
ahahaha lol..good chapter!
redswirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
ehh maybe you should base a whole story one bashing characters.
IndependentDeath chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
Amazing. I thought it was just the Kyuubi taking over his body at night or something, but this is really creative, having him split off with Naruto's favorite technique.

Nice ending, Naruto/Kyuubi wins, everyone dies, the end. Nice Sakura bashing tactics, a good ending for her. You should definitely write more Naruto fiction, it's great inspiration.
Beansmoker chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
To anyone who was turned off by the violence at the beggining of this fic, there is a nasty plot twist near the middle that makes it worth reading until the end.

By the way, I love the Paranoia Agent reference, I personally thought that that was a pretty good show.
Beansmoker chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
AH! I don't like where this story is going, but I can't look away! Must not... no, I can't stop...Reading! Great Fic, It gets my Beansmoking Seal of Approval!
Beansmoker chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I had to log in for this. I never imagined Naruto as a wife beater, but I like the constructive way you've decided to release your hate against the world, instead of, say, beating any girls you find with pink hair yourself. Good Job, Buddy!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
Ya its a sad little story
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »