Reviews for Darkness within
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 10 . 11/24/2006
0.0 That scares me.

-Miss Spazzmerica
Miss Spazzmerica chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I AM A SASUKE HATER GOOD FOR YOU ALSO SAKURA GETS IN THE WAY OF HINANARU SO I HATE HER TOO! Good for you, I haven't seen some good Sakura and Sasuke bashing in a while.

-Miss Spazzmerica
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
hahah..good chapter!
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
ahahaha lol..good chapter!
redswirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
ehh maybe you should base a whole story one bashing characters.
IndependentDeath chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
Amazing. I thought it was just the Kyuubi taking over his body at night or something, but this is really creative, having him split off with Naruto's favorite technique.

Nice ending, Naruto/Kyuubi wins, everyone dies, the end. Nice Sakura bashing tactics, a good ending for her. You should definitely write more Naruto fiction, it's great inspiration.
Beansmoker chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
To anyone who was turned off by the violence at the beggining of this fic, there is a nasty plot twist near the middle that makes it worth reading until the end.

By the way, I love the Paranoia Agent reference, I personally thought that that was a pretty good show.
Beansmoker chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
AH! I don't like where this story is going, but I can't look away! Must not... no, I can't stop...Reading! Great Fic, It gets my Beansmoking Seal of Approval!
Beansmoker chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I had to log in for this. I never imagined Naruto as a wife beater, but I like the constructive way you've decided to release your hate against the world, instead of, say, beating any girls you find with pink hair yourself. Good Job, Buddy!
Engelmohr2004 chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
Ya its a sad little story
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
what ever
ramesus chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
i am not big on nartuo but i liked it a bit big on action which the real story only shows when they have to
VolpyroHarry chapter 12 . 12/23/2005
Yes more Sakura torture i really like ur naruto i like ur story i only just read though i havent read the Two for One story though but ill bet its good
emperorprotects chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
Don't mind that garet is simply put an asshole.

Your grammer was good enough and so was everything else.
emperorprotects chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
Make a little less sakura bashing in your next story and way more sasuke bashing...
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »