Reviews for Love and Disappointments
mena chapter 15 . 8/6
Boring book. Devoid of romance or angst. I'm at a loss as to why the author didn't have Lizzie contribute more directly o Gorge's recovery, like whispering to her, trying her mother's fever remedies etc. She seem as if she preparing for her to die. Such a wasted opportunity for us to have seen the true vale if Lizzie.
It's interesting to ponder what happens after the marriage and I enjoyed your version very much... thank you so much for writing it!
AnnaUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/15
I just finished watching this movie ok red box xD and I accidentally bumped into this story
Matilda Lupin chapter 26 . 5/24
The previest review is also me. Why Kitty and Colonel won't marry?

La Belle et la BĂȘte ;)
I love your story!
I'm french, and we say La Belle et la BĂȘte ;)
Story is great so far!
but I think Elizabeth cries far too much..
kind of annoying :/
But other than that, great job!
Love the story so far.
But I think Elizabeth cries far too much..
kind of annoying really :/
But other than that
Great job!
666Spektor chapter 47 . 2/28
Wow...just BRAVO!
I loved it!
Thank you very much for writing this (:
I don't know whether you read reviews now or not as this story was written quote a while ago but I just wanted to tell u that this is good. I started thus one rather apprehensively as I do not prefer such long fanfics but once I started I could not stop and I confess that I read it all in one go( half of it while sitting through a lecture.. Go imagine!). But this is really god and it must have been a wonderful experience fe you to write it(or so I imagine).
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 6 . 2/20
It doesn't really matter in fan fiction, but I thought you might like to know that Christmas tress before the Victorian era were incredibly uncommon/unheard of in England. They were a German tradition that was brought over by Prince Albert when he married Queen Victoria. That being said, I like this story very much.
SpangleyPony chapter 47 . 11/3/2015
Hello, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I read your profile paragraphs afterwards and I can't see anything to cringe over had you been a lot older than the surprising 16 years old that you were. I apologise if that seems patronising, it is meant as a sincere compliment. I too troll websites looking for well written P&P fics and yours is one of the best I have read. I will admit through that I have no idea of the accurancy of events of the regency period, nor do I particularly care but I admire people that do. I'm glad that this story and peoples comments helped you through the difficult times and I hope that your life is happier now. Thank you so much for sharing. Take care
Thitheniel Utiradiel chapter 47 . 10/11/2015
I loved your story so much, I can honestly say it is been a long time since I have loved a fanfic so much, that I have been unable to put down my tab until I finish it.
Your writing was amazing and you kept the characters personalities wonderfully, I love the fights, the reconciliations, the interactions so much.
Thank you for an amazing story, and for your dedication to finish it.
Thank you!
nessy22 chapter 47 . 9/2/2015
So, the last few weeks your story has been a constant being in my evenings. I enjoyed it really very much and am impressed to know, that you started this story at the age of 16! Such many good ideas and turns the story has taken, it's really a masterpiece, although you mentioned, that you would do it differently in some places. But that's not important. You did it!
For me, it's impossible to comment or recall specific scenes now. What I remember is, that I enjoyed, that it wasn't every time harmonic. Loved the conflict they both had in their matrimony. Loved the struggling, how you brought in their past (especially Darcy's), or their origin of different classes, and so on. It felt real to me.
Before I'm going to babble more, let me just thank you for sharing it with us readers.
Motherof8 chapter 47 . 8/29/2015
Amazing story and writing. Thanks for it
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 8/28/2015