Reviews for Love and Disappointments
Pamela chapter 47 . 5/1
Thank you for your wonderful story. I wish you great happiness and success.
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 47 . 1/23
Beautiful story. Well done
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 10 . 1/23
How sweet
psicologia.joise chapter 47 . 11/23/2020
AdorĂ¡vel
Obsessive66 chapter 46 . 10/16/2020
I read this story here some time ago and enjoyed it thoroughly. I've just re-read it on Amazon Kindle Unlimited under the title Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Audrey Ann Melone . The story seemed familiar but it took me a while to track it back to this story. Is this really you, or did someone nick the story and put it on Amazon Kindle?
Guest chapter 47 . 6/14/2020
Guest chapter 47 . 6/8/2020
This was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
MAC Nicholls chapter 39 . 5/9/2020
Overall I like the story, but Lizzy cries way too much!
LoneFan chapter 47 . 5/8/2020
If you still read here, let me give praise to a great story! Well-written, packed with drama, great plot and an impressive set of characters, both well-known and new! Love that ODC meets so many challenges, and how you solve them. Thx for such long and enjoyable entertainment!
HPforever2018-3 chapter 6 . 1/23/2020
Why would Darcy not want children? In his world producing a heir is the most important job for the spouses.
TheMrsW chapter 47 . 11/20/2019
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Midnight May chapter 34 . 10/31/2019
I don't think marriage to Coroline is ideal. Not at all. Grandson of an earl marrying a daughter of a tradesman? Darcy would be marrying far beneath him. Yes, wealthwise, probably. But really, it's not ideal, not at all.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2019
Ithink Elizabeth is awful to darcy.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2019
Elizabeth almost demanded georgiana tell her something but gets mad at darcy when wants her to tell him something.
NotACursedChild chapter 47 . 8/17/2019
Honestly one of the most amazing and beautiful stories I have ever read. Could not stop reading it (-:(-:(-:(-: loved the characters, their relationships and lives. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I loved it (-:(-:(-:(-:
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »