Reviews for Love and Disappointments
ms9392 chapter 47 . 3/10
This was such a beautiful, beautiful story! I cant thank you enough for giving us this life of the Darcys. I loved every chapter and I loved witnessing the depth of Darcy and Elizabeth’s. Thank you thank you!
Type your review here.
Your explanation is so ridiculous that I have no doubt that you didn't understand Darcy's character or perhaps you are fond of shallow men.
mangosmum chapter 47 . 2/4
Great story about the lives of the Darcy family after the wedding. I could have slapped Lady Catherine. She sacrificed her daughter for naught. As for the greedy Wickhams. I was wondering why Lydia wanted to be godmother to both Jane and Lizzie 's children until I realized that if anything happened to the parents the godparents would control the inheritance while raising the children.
I really enjoyed reading this story very much!
VampCullenForever chapter 1 . 1/29
I don’t really understand why everyone just had to put up with Lydia and why Lizzy would feel guilty over separating Kitty from Lizzy. I would view it as wonderful news. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful story
Eclarke81 chapter 47 . 11/9/2017
I don't know when you finished this but I have enjoyed tremendously devouring the book in 3 days. Quite a feat for a mum of 3 kids. A heartfelt thankyou for the joy and entertainment it bought and closure to the what happens after questions.
michal-g chapter 47 . 9/28/2017
thank you for this story. that was beautiful.
Sirisha23 chapter 47 . 9/21/2017
Amazing story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
PsychadelicReverie chapter 47 . 7/22/2017
This is by far my most favorite Pride and Prejudice fan fiction. Well done! I loved all the trials and heartfelt moments. It was never overboard with cheese or angst, but was very realistic! I loved how you addressed the character development that comes through their being married. Most of the time it is just Darcy that opens up more, but I love how you made Lizzie go through that as well and have them talk to each other about it. I loved how their love remained constant despite their disputes and differences. Most people in their marriage fall out of love due to changes in their partners they did not expect, or they grew tired of the things they did love. Having witnessed the opposite happen with my parents, this story made me so happy and gives me hope for my own marriage (if that happens). I've only just finished it, but already plan on rereading my favorite parts! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this story. It is very much appreciated!
Obsessive66 chapter 47 . 4/6/2017
Lovely story, thank you.
Another Lizzie chapter 47 . 1/10/2017
I hope you have continued your literary pursuits. Such talent in one so young has been a pleasure to enjoy. Thank you.
mena chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
Boring book. Devoid of romance or angst. I'm at a loss as to why the author didn't have Lizzie contribute more directly o Gorge's recovery, like whispering to her, trying her mother's fever remedies etc. She seem as if she preparing for her to die. Such a wasted opportunity for us to have seen the true vale if Lizzie.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/3/2016
It's interesting to ponder what happens after the marriage and I enjoyed your version very much... thank you so much for writing it!
AnnaUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I just finished watching this movie ok red box xD and I accidentally bumped into this story
Matilda Lupin chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
The previest review is also me. Why Kitty and Colonel won't marry?

La Belle et la Bête ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
I love your story!
I'm french, and we say La Belle et la Bête ;)
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »