Reviews for Love and Disappointments
hermes41319 chapter 47 . 2/2
I have always loved this story and continue to come back and reread it on occasion :) x
Jezzyem chapter 47 . 1/8
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this! And unfortunately, it has kept me away from my studies. I watched Pride and Prejudice for research as I have to write an essay in Persuasion, and felt he need to see if someone had imagined Darcy and Elizabeth's life.

Without a doubt, no one other that Austen herself, could have written a better sequel!

Thank you for the enjoyment!

Jess xx

P.s. Although you would have to credit Jane Austen as a co-author... Have you considered sending this as a manuscript to publishers?
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 47 . 12/20/2014
Read this through in a little over a day. I apologize for not stopping to review every chapter, but I figured my ramblings would be best confined to a single message! This was a fantastic addition to my new found love for P&P. I have been making my way slowly through many of the pics for the incredible love story that is Eliza and Darcy, but I must say yours is by far the most detailed, complete, and enjoyable. So thank you! I hope to read more of your writing on fanfiction and hopefully one day in print, as your dedication to writing is clearly good enough for publication. BYE!
Guest chapter 47 . 10/14/2014
I just found this fanfic and have read it almost nonstop. Your writing is wonderful and you are gifted. When I read that you wrote this while you were in high school, I was in awe. Brilliant, I hope you are still writing because you really bring the characters to life. Thanks for the wonderful read!
team.K.putt chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
I jus have a question, do you imagine that Darcy kissed Elizabeth before he proposed to her? Because don't think he did so I find that Darcy kissing Caroline would be almost like a proposal and she could have gone to Charles telling him that she was compromised, so Darcy would have to marry her out of honor. I really think that kiss shouldn't exist but still, I'm loving your story :)
pbk chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
i love this story, but that one line here where lizzie says she wasn't raised a lady- yeah, she was. she's a gentleman's daughter. they're in the same sphere. it wasn't like darcy married a governess or milkmaid or something.
PucePanda chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is great! I'm rereading it because it's worth my time (super like yeaaahh)!
FaultyImage chapter 47 . 7/17/2014
I love this story so much!
tululah chapter 47 . 7/3/2014
This is an exceptional attempt at an established work at such a young age. I sincerely hope you will continue to write. Wonderful interpretation of P&P.
NineOTPs chapter 47 . 5/27/2014
Hey, don't know if you'll ever read this because it's been like 5 years since you finished this story, but I have to tell you how much I loved it!
You are gifted storyteller and I loved your ideas of what happens to each character. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic :)
Amaleea chapter 47 . 5/19/2014
Such a beautiful story! You really captured Elizabeth's and Darcy's love through all their highs and lows. I was also happy with how you did most of the other characters. Kitty was delightful (as was her own "kitty"). I only wish that Mary had a happier ending instead of being in the background like she was most of her life.

The last story with Anne and Lady Catherine was heartbreaking. They are not the nicest of characters but you made our hearts break for them despite their rudeness and mistakes. Poor Anne! At least, despite all that she was put through, Emma was given life. I kind of want to hear about Emma's life most of all after this story. She was the "special" child with the caul at birth but yet, she was abandoned by her father and called an unattractive child. I want her life to be a special one and for her to rise above her mother's lack of one and the indifference of her father. Luckily, she had Elizabeth and Darcy there for her.

I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing it!
meijipucca chapter 45 . 4/25/2014
Ouch. Ouch.

The ending of this chapter is so heartbreaking and touching at the same time. He needs her, and she understands him.

You're writing is wonderful!
FuzzyMammoth chapter 47 . 4/10/2014
Great story! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/14/2014
I just wanted to say that I was shocked to learn from your author's notes that you were in high school when you wrote this. Your story is very well written, and well researched. While I found that at times it dragged slightly (but only a little, certainly not enough to deter readership!), I really admired your turn of phrase and descriptive passages. Bravo! I look forward to perusing the rest of your stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I like the plot just fine, but I highly dount darcy's sisters and wife call hime darcy. William, yes, fitzwillimiam, yes, fitz, yes, even mr. Darcy, maybe, but just darcy is not realistic
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »