Reviews for Love and Disappointments
writingpenguin chapter 34 . 12/26/2011
I absolutely adore this story! It is very well-written. It shows both the happy and sad times in life. It shows that it isn't perfect. I certainly like the way you have portrayed Elizabeth as well. Overall, this is an amazing story. Well done! :)
bookdiva chapter 47 . 11/30/2011
Wow! After reading your whole story in one shot (which took more time than I really had to spare), all I can say is wow! The only fault I find with your story is that it ended.

I think you did Jane Austin proud, for while all the characters endured hardships, it ended hapily for everyone. That is how it should be (with everything, in my opinion), especially with Jane Austin works. I should think it...beyond terrible for anything based on her works to end otherwise. I know that was what Jane Austin strived for.

Thank you for an enjoyable respite from real life with my favorite characters. Half of me wishes I was Elizabeth Darcy, and another half of me wishes that she didn't exist, and that it was me with whom Darcy was so in love with!

Ah well, I suppose it is that way for every (sensible) woman in the world.

Thank you once again for your wonderful story,

Bookdiva
Rubie blakie chapter 47 . 11/18/2011
That is a wonderful and very pleasant story . I love it .

ps : I just don't really know what to say for exprime such a joy that i had in reading it. So just thank you !

Blakie
Sjemmott83 chapter 47 . 11/16/2011
This was a BEAUTIFUL story and so well written. I cannot believe you were in high school at the time. I truly hope you are pursing a creative writing career. THANK YOU!
barefoot beauty chapter 47 . 9/9/2011
Beautiful story. :)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 47 . 9/7/2011
This was wonderful. You should seriously look into getting it published. I can't believe you were in high school when you wrote it! Simply fantastic. Thank you for choosing to share it with all of us.

Love and affection,

Abby
LittleMissAbigail chapter 46 . 9/7/2011
I just knew you were going to kill off Lady Catherine too. Her gift to Kitty was sweet.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 45 . 9/7/2011
You just had to kill somebody, didn't you? Well, as sad as I am for Lady Catherine, I'm glad it was Anne and not anyone else.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 44 . 9/6/2011
Poor Mr. Bennet. I swear, I have used "poor" so many times throughout this story it is bordering on obscene. I forgot to mention in my last chapter how elated I was for Mary...even if he is as boring as dirt. I am so happy they are having another baby! Lizzie just can't stand to stay more than half a step behind Jane, can she?
LittleMissAbigail chapter 43 . 9/6/2011
*sniff* Poor Lydia! And, Jane must feel terrible. She is so compassionate and this just has to crush her since she would feel guilty about having that which her sister can't. I like this side of Darcy, though. :)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 42 . 9/6/2011
I can't help but pity Anne. I cannot imagine what it would be like to have been raised the way she was. I love Darcy's favor. Too perfect.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 41 . 9/6/2011
How did I know this was going to happen? *sigh*
LittleMissAbigail chapter 40 . 9/6/2011
Haha Poor Fitzwilliam.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 39 . 9/6/2011
Awwwwwww... I love the idea of Darcy and Lizzie's impatience before their wedding. Georgiana and Henry are precious. I'm so happy she's found love. I adored her.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 38 . 9/6/2011
A clergyman? For Kitty? Who's have guessed that one. The story with the cat was sweet.
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »