Reviews for Love and Disappointments
LittleMissAbigail chapter 37 . 9/6/2011
Oh, I can not imagine being without my husband for so long!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 36 . 9/5/2011
Wooooooooooooow... That much...negative and positive energy colliding at one dinner table? It's amazing the house did not explode. I felt terrible for poor Mary, though. :(
LittleMissAbigail chapter 35 . 9/5/2011
I loooooooooooooooooved the snowball scene and the ball was perfect. I must say I agree with Lizzy there at the end, though.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 34 . 9/5/2011
Them kissing actually makes logical sense. Caroline always did seem to feel that she had a claim on him that didn't really fit her character. I'm a little curious, how much of this would you say is based off the book and how much was influenced one (or more) of the movie versions? Which of the movies would you say this bares the closest resemblance? Just wondering...
LittleMissAbigail chapter 33 . 9/5/2011
Mr. Bennet? What a pleasant surprise!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 32 . 9/5/2011
If ANYTHING happens to her or little Edward (because I know its going to be a boy), I will never, ever, EVER forgive you.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 31 . 9/5/2011
I'm sorry but every single time I read Edward, I think Twilight. I can't help it. DON'T JUDGE ME! ._.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 30 . 9/5/2011
Wow. I think for the first time in this story, I was laughing as the chapter ended. That was adorable!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 29 . 9/5/2011
I thought we were finally getting past all this crap. *huff*
LittleMissAbigail chapter 28 . 9/5/2011
*relief* I just knew that was never going to end!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 27 . 9/5/2011
Haha I liked how Fitzwilliam preferred Colonel over Major-General. That seems like something he would do.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 26 . 9/5/2011
I think you should know, this is not a relaxing story. O_o
LittleMissAbigail chapter 25 . 9/5/2011
Girl, you are killing me.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
Like Fitzwilliam. Lizzie and his camaraderie is quite adorable.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 23 . 9/5/2011
You are quite determined to not let poor Kitty catch a break, aren't you?
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »