Reviews for Love and Disappointments
LittleMissAbigail chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Oh, I hope her courage keeps her.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
:( T'ey fighted. Sad. At least they made up beautifully.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Awwww... I loved Darcy's button comment. Made my day. Haha
LittleMissAbigail chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Okay, I am LOVING this.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
O.O Who is it?
LittleMissAbigail chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
*sigh* He is too good. I love it.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hi. So, I'm a little Pride & Prejudice crazed at the moment and decided I wanted a good sequel. I'm very familiar with ffn (it's kind of my home at or away from home) but I've rarely ventured outside the world of Twilight fanfiction. Please, be kind to me. :)
Amber611 chapter 47 . 8/13/2011
Amazing, Awesome, and Beautiful fic, and job! I absolutely LOVED it! :)
1life2ROCK chapter 47 . 8/9/2011
Took me a few days but I finally finished your wonderful story. Absolutely brilliant job!
StarzAngelus chapter 47 . 8/3/2011
One word: BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you for such an amazing story. :)
Lily chapter 47 . 7/28/2011
I am not sure that you will ever read this review, as this story was completed years prior. Still, I simply had to comment! This was a lovely unofficial sequel to Pride and Prejudice. It did not, as I had feared when I started, slander the original characters mercilessly. Your characters were kept in character, and I enjoyed watching them grow. Reading completed fanfics years later is interesting because you can see the growth and evolution in writing/attitudes of writers. It is an amazing thing. :)

Please, keep on writing! I really enjoyed this story!

-Lily
IrkDevine chapter 47 . 6/23/2011
I have read this over a period of a week and have totally enjoyed it. As soon as I got to the last chapter I started crying because you have written it so well. I can see you have put alot of thought and effort into it and it has paid off. Thank you for giving me such an enjoyable story to read. It is so simialr to what I think would have happened imagined to Lizzy and Darcy. The whole story was amazing. You have lived up to Jane Austen, my Idol and to everyone else. I think I am going to start crying again so I shall keep it short and sweet. I think this story is amazing and with only the odd mistake I can only praise you on writing such a heart wrentching story. It's a fantastic story that you should be proud of.
mitzyspain chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I started reading it last night and couldn't stop till the end, I really enjoy it.
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 47 . 4/18/2011
Wow. You write wonderfully. I've been reading this story for hours and couldn't stop. You succeeded in describing the depth of characters, and make the fairytale-like moments real, as they were the outcome of great labors.

Thanks a lot for sharing your ability. and good luck!

~The White Queen~
Melissa chapter 47 . 4/17/2011
O.M.G. That was such an amazing story! If Jane Austin did write a sequel, I'm pretty sure it would be that exact story. It was amazingly beautiful. Thanks for writing it!
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »