Reviews for Love and Disappointments
Lutetium71 chapter 47 . 4/5/2011
I loved this sequel. I am very sad to have finished it, but will most certainly read again.
Mushroom chapter 47 . 4/1/2011
I loved this story. It was so beautiful (: You write just like Jane Austen, atleast very similar. Thank you for writing this, it was simply wonderful!
Never a Damsel chapter 47 . 3/27/2011
Hey Aurdrie,

I have to tell you how blown away I am by this fic. I loved how you took the tidbits in the end that Austen wrote, and transformed it into this amazing story. The many different stories woven together is really good. The progression of events, and Darcy and Elizabeth's relationship in the midst of struggles is done really well. I loved the personality you gave Georgiana and Kitty. I loved that promise of tomorrow, and I loved how true you stayed to the characters. The pride and inability to voice emotions I fell in love with in Darcy are still there. I have read many P and P sequels that are published, and none come as close as yours in writing ability or pure plot line. Your language usage is done really well, I can tell you tried to stay as close to the language at that time, and it was a solid effort. Great job on this one, it will always be one of my favorites.
Anonymous chapter 47 . 3/13/2011
I know you finished this story long ago, but I just had to tell you that I loved it. Your writing is almost without flaw, and that combined with your talent for conveing elements hard to convey through writing, makes the story all the more enjoyable. I would also just say, even though it is some time since it happend, that I am sorry about you cousin. And that last line in chapter 46 made me wish to write it down, it holds so much meaning, and at the same time made me think of the original title for Pride and Prejudice. I really loved this story, it was just as good as published authors. You made me tear up, you made me laugh, you got me engaged in the story.
talkygirl chapter 47 . 2/19/2011
oh my god i love this story its so awesome. i wish i read it when it was first being written, but your an amazing writer!
TwiTudorPlumAusten Reader chapter 47 . 2/19/2011
I randomly came across your story yesterday and have spent the last two days reading it. It is incredible, and I am very impressed with your ability to write and draw your readers into this world. I laughed with the characters, cried with them, and had to know what was happening next.

I am an American currently going to school in England. In Kent actually ) and I just want to tell you how wonderful England truly is, and how reading these stories here just transforms me and my imagination. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents and abilities during such a stressful and highly busy time of your life. I hope university is going well and that you are still writing.

Thank you agian for such an incredible story! Loved it!
sarah chapter 47 . 1/23/2011
Simply perfect, the best P&P sequel i've yet read. I think i will find myself reading your story as often as Pride and prejudice, which I assure you is my favourite.
Crazy Cherries chapter 47 . 1/11/2011
Great fic :) Though it distracted me from my homework and studying for finals, I liked it a lot :D
Lady E chapter 46 . 1/1/2011
I must say that this continuation of "Pride and Prejudice" was as good if not better that the original. You must truly be the reincarnation of Jane Austin herself. You're story had me hooked after the first paragraph. Which, coming from me is the highest praise because I am not one to be easily impressed. Please keep writing your fantastic stories.

Sincerely,

E
adina chapter 47 . 12/26/2010
AMAZING!
OliverLover chapter 47 . 10/30/2010
I'm so so so so sorry for not reviewing earlier. I just didn't know what to say. - Besides, the story was already finished. :P

I loved it. Such a great read, and the longest I've read so far. :)

-oLiVeR ;)
candyredlove chapter 47 . 10/25/2010
im completly in love with this story :)
secretsinger chapter 47 . 10/3/2010
WOW! I can't believe that it's finished :(, i started reading this and got hooked. you're writing is amazing and I enjoyed the story so much.
Bookity chapter 47 . 9/20/2010
Wow, it took me several days to get through this... and I can almost believe that you found an unpublished manuscript of the P&P sequel and just typed it up for us to enjoy.

Amazing, and I love all of the character development that you put in... Lizzie and Darcy as a couple, Lydia as a person, and Kitty, I love the growth in Kitty... I could go on, but this would be a reallllly long review... Love it, love it,love it. Thank you for writing this!
solar1 chapter 47 . 8/5/2010