Reviews for Love and Disappointments
Guest chapter 47 . 7/22/2021
I just finished reading this novella. The writing definitely can use some polishing. The premise of the novella is interesting and I love that E&D do have many arguments and disagreements, however their reconciliations are always quick and mostly without real resolutions.
My biggest complaint is that Elizabeth is ALWAYS so tired! As in ALWAYS! She is not the healthy country girl that walked about all the time. In this book she constantly faints and falls asleep wherever she is. I know pregnancy wears women out but it was really excessive.
Pamela chapter 47 . 5/1/2021
Thank you for your wonderful story. I wish you great happiness and success.
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 47 . 1/23/2021
Beautiful story. Well done
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 10 . 1/23/2021
How sweet
psicologia.joise chapter 47 . 11/23/2020
AdorĂ¡vel
Obsessive66 chapter 46 . 10/16/2020
I read this story here some time ago and enjoyed it thoroughly. I've just re-read it on Amazon Kindle Unlimited under the title Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Audrey Ann Melone . The story seemed familiar but it took me a while to track it back to this story. Is this really you, or did someone nick the story and put it on Amazon Kindle?
Guest chapter 47 . 6/14/2020
Guest chapter 47 . 6/8/2020
This was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
MAC Nicholls chapter 39 . 5/9/2020
Overall I like the story, but Lizzy cries way too much!
LoneFan chapter 47 . 5/8/2020
If you still read here, let me give praise to a great story! Well-written, packed with drama, great plot and an impressive set of characters, both well-known and new! Love that ODC meets so many challenges, and how you solve them. Thx for such long and enjoyable entertainment!
HPforever2018-3 chapter 6 . 1/23/2020
Why would Darcy not want children? In his world producing a heir is the most important job for the spouses.
TheMrsW chapter 47 . 11/20/2019
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Midnight May chapter 34 . 10/31/2019
I don't think marriage to Coroline is ideal. Not at all. Grandson of an earl marrying a daughter of a tradesman? Darcy would be marrying far beneath him. Yes, wealthwise, probably. But really, it's not ideal, not at all.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2019
Ithink Elizabeth is awful to darcy.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2019
Elizabeth almost demanded georgiana tell her something but gets mad at darcy when wants her to tell him something.
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »