Reviews for Love and Disappointments
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
Wow...talk about one heck of a story. And to think I spent like 2 days straight once upon a time just reading it because the summary caught my eye. I am so glad I did. Thank you for the pleasure of this story. Can't wait for the epilogue. Update soon!

~Chica~
hippogriff-tamer chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
aww kitty's married. great chapter..you are truly a gifted writer one that could challeng Miss Jane Austen herself!
Raven.E chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
This is one of the most well done sequels I have ever read. Thank you for taking so much time to write this novel. And if you’re brave try to get this published.
FredandGeorgeWeasleyareMYKings chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
Amazing! I can't believe your done. Such a beautiful story. Good with the rest of your year. Thank you so much for sharing this marvelous story with all of us.

Looking forward to the epilogue.
smallrose chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
Wow. This chapter was as amazing as all the others especially with all the complexities that you've given the characters. I believe that with just a bit of editing, you could publish this. Please do! I'd buy it.
Lynette chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
Thoroughly delightful. Thanks so much for finishing! You are a talented writer and I hope you'll share something else with us in the future.
Macabre-Melody chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
YES! Thank you so, so much for FINALLY updating! I love this fic, I'll be really sorry when it finishes. Anyway, this chapter was absolutely, brilliantly fulfilling. Please, when you write the end, don't leave any loose threads? I hate unanswered questions! It's up to you, though, as it's your story-please update soon.
Pinery chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
Sweet, l know it, that Kitty would marry Mr. Ashby... Update soon!
Fly Kite chapter 46 . 5/27/2008
great chapter, glad to see that things are resolved. however, i kind of felt that the ending was a bit abrupt and rushed. i wish there was more of lizzy and darcy. anyways, i'll be waiting for the epilogue. )
Caty Jane chapter 46 . 5/26/2008
Absolutely loved it! I can't believe this is the last chapter! I really look forward to more from you. Your writing is amazing.
Anon chapter 45 . 5/5/2008
I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon.
Someone chapter 45 . 4/27/2008
It took me two days but I finally read the whole thing and now I'm sad that I have to wait to read more! Please update soon. There's so much fanfic out there but it's so rare for someone to write the way you do. With two such strong willed characters, there's bound to be problems in their marriage but somehow it always turns out alright. You write wonderfully too, it feels like I've stepped back into Jane Austen's world. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
lotus elise chapter 34 . 4/25/2008
'upset? why on earth would i be upset dear girl?', hehe, no i found it a little grose but intriguing and i really enjoyed your explanation at the end and how you linked your reasons soundly to evidence in the book! well done,just 11 more chapters to go!
lotus elise chapter 28 . 4/24/2008
the fikleness of love really made me think. Ive never heard love expressed so, and you are right. It certainly does bring about the best and worst in a person with all the qualities you said. Many people do say that hate and love are sisters in emotions; very close! thanks for the contemplative thought :)
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »