Reviews for Love and Disappointments
lotus elise chapter 29 . 4/24/2008
i have been reading this story for three days now, enthralled by it. Its a great piece of literacy writing and i want to thank you. When i first read the summary of the story, i thought oh there already married as i love all the fun that can be had with the lead up, but i am pleasently surprised by yours. After the first few chapters i was hooked, so therefore, you could say that i shall not be blinded by prejudice next time. I have hardly left my bed for having my mind agreeably engaged in your writing. Lol, i love using words and phrases from Pride and Prejudice, i am not posh i can assure you :)

anyways, i want to get back to your fabulous writing now, i have a few more days that i can carry on reading this till, the storyline is great and i hope that Elizabeth's baby is ok, but i do love a good drama x x x
BollywoodRocks chapter 36 . 4/19/2008
I was wondering, was one reason you named the baby Edward because of a certain vampire? I love this story!
LadyRomance chapter 45 . 4/19/2008
Wow. Beleive it or not,I actually sat down and read all 45 chapters.

It's such a great story, seeing how they are now that they're married. I love how realistic it is, to show that marirage is not perfect even if you are in a love match.

My only problem is that it's always Elizabeth. It'd be great to see the POV of Darcy at times. Also, it'd be nice to see a glimpse into the life that Jane ane Charles live.

And, this isn't an insult but a suggestion. I suggest that maybe it's time to wrap up the story. As much as I love the story, if there are too many chapters, it could drag. And I would hate this story to drag. Just a suggestion.

PLEASE PLEASE update.
Eclipsa chapter 45 . 4/17/2008
Wow.. powerful story, wonderfully written, it has taken me a couple of days to read, but I am very glad I have. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!

~Eclipsa
Woodgie chapter 45 . 4/11/2008
Wow. Simply wow. I love your style of writing, I've not laughed, smiled or cried this much since reading the actual Pride and Prejudice.

Please write more!

Woodgie
Pinery chapter 45 . 4/6/2008
This story is absolutely great, absolutely terrific! l can't wait for the next chapter. l can't believe myself, l read this whole fan fiction in one day! l'm so inspired! Hope Elizabeth gives birth to a girl.
Macabre-Melody chapter 45 . 4/5/2008
This is an absolutely brilliant story, with just the right mix of joy and sorrow. Please, please continue it.
EmilyAsh chapter 45 . 4/4/2008
Wow, all I can say is Wow! I have been reading this story for a few days now and it is unbelievabley close to the actual Jane Austen story. I often think back to phrases in the book and your facts seem to just fit in so well I would swear this is the actual sequel. :D Makes me love the book even more when I have something like this to read, I cannot wait until the next chapter, hopefully we will find out more about Lizzie and Darcy's next child? Maybe you could speed it up to the future to a moment were Edward, Emma and their upcoming child are a bit grown up? Just a suggestion in case you wanted to wrap up the story in the next chapter.
ejc717 chapter 45 . 4/2/2008
so i read the story it took me a few days this was my first time reading a jane austen fan fic it was awesome! i love it keep going!
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 45 . 4/2/2008
I have throughly enjoyed your story to a great extent. I cannot wait for more. This chapter was exceptionally moving. Amazing work!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 45 . 4/1/2008
Elizabeth phrased it superbly: “I am fond of absurdities, but this is one from which I derive no amusement.”
theNightEnchantress chapter 45 . 3/31/2008
that was sad ...this chapter was very well written..especially on how the women delt with the death...great ch.
ElvenVampyreFairy chapter 45 . 3/30/2008
Aw, Poor Anne! It was so sad, how she died. Why does it always have to end like that, or does anyone really know?
Lucy65 chapter 45 . 3/28/2008