Reviews for Love and Disappointments
bluebird174 chapter 37 . 7/9/2019
Why is everyone but Darcy able to travel?
Edward'sDJ chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
This writing is fabulous for a sixteen year old!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/15/2019
Masterpiece. Thank you so much for the effort, time abd dedication you put into this.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/8/2019
I have read your story before so I couldn’t review, but I wanted to tell you how as the incredible this was. I’m sorry for your cousin passing, I’m sure it’s a while ago now, but I’m also sure you still feel it acutely. I hope that you continue writing as you are very gifted. I am absolutely amazed you wrote this in high school. Bravo! Thank you so much for sharing with us. Best wishes!
Rosalieemmamailie chapter 47 . 5/6/2019
its was a trust great story! I really enjoyed it! I loved Kitty s evolution and Lady Catherine.. and Année. didnt art thé part with Henrietta, probably I missed something as English is not my first langage
canadianclaire chapter 47 . 3/26/2019
I'm so impressed this was written by someone so young! Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination with us. I hope you have followed your gift and found a career writing :)
Bop21 chapter 47 . 1/9/2019
I loved reading this, excellently written!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Great concepts. The piece needs a spell checker.
2lulu2 chapter 47 . 12/7/2018
Wow. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing this! It was absolutely lovely. I rarely read fiction about the Darcy’s after marriage. This carries on so long, it’s so rewarding!
2lulu2 chapter 46 . 12/7/2018
I loved this chapter. I’m glad Lady Catherine has come around.
2lulu2 chapter 45 . 12/7/2018
So heartbreaking! So beautifully written.
2lulu2 chapter 44 . 12/7/2018
I’m so sorry about your cousin. Life can be so hard! I hope you’re feeling peace. You are very talented. I am amazed at your age and ability to capture this era in history. I hope you pursue writing. You have a gift!
2lulu2 chapter 39 . 12/7/2018
That was cute!
2lulu2 chapter 31 . 12/6/2018
Haha these two are the moodiest!
2lulu2 chapter 28 . 12/6/2018
Chapters like this are the amazing. I love their journey.
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »