Reviews for Love and Disappointments
2lulu2 chapter 21 . 12/6/2018
Haha! I loved that little scene at the end.
2lulu2 chapter 20 . 12/6/2018
Awwww. That was darling.
2lulu2 chapter 15 . 12/6/2018
Thank goodness haha.
2lulu2 chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
Geez, you’re killing me! Hang in there Georgiana!
FalloutGamerGal chapter 47 . 7/25/2018
This has been one of my all-time favorite fanfics on here and it is undoubtable the best for its fandom.

Thank you, seriously, for writing this. I don't understand the nitpicking complaints everyone is laying on 'Love and Disappointments'; it's superb material and far superior to the majority of fanfics on this site.

My only qualm is with Lizzie. She cries too much here lol but at least you addressed it in the story by stating multiple times that "marriage" changed her and even had Darcy bring it up. Other than that, I feel like Jane Austen could've written this herself. Kudos to you and thank you again for giving us a more satisfying ending for these characters than what was given to us with the conclusion of Pride and Prejudice.
Illucia chapter 47 . 4/17/2018
This was interesting. The main plot couldve been like this straight after canon!
I did think it was a bit dark and mayhaps too filled with realities, less romantic than Austen. And lizzy was hardly herself. I dont know why so many write her as frail when she is nothing like it in canon. Well. darcy can at least have wide shoulders to protect her. Lol.
ms9392 chapter 47 . 3/10/2018
This was such a beautiful, beautiful story! I cant thank you enough for giving us this life of the Darcys. I loved every chapter and I loved witnessing the depth of Darcy and Elizabeth’s. Thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/25/2018
Type your review here.
Your explanation is so ridiculous that I have no doubt that you didn't understand Darcy's character or perhaps you are fond of shallow men.
mangosmum chapter 47 . 2/4/2018
Great story about the lives of the Darcy family after the wedding. I could have slapped Lady Catherine. She sacrificed her daughter for naught. As for the greedy Wickhams. I was wondering why Lydia wanted to be godmother to both Jane and Lizzie 's children until I realized that if anything happened to the parents the godparents would control the inheritance while raising the children.
I really enjoyed reading this story very much!
VampCullenForever chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
I don’t really understand why everyone just had to put up with Lydia and why Lizzy would feel guilty over separating Kitty from Lizzy. I would view it as wonderful news. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful story
Eclarke81 chapter 47 . 11/9/2017
I don't know when you finished this but I have enjoyed tremendously devouring the book in 3 days. Quite a feat for a mum of 3 kids. A heartfelt thankyou for the joy and entertainment it bought and closure to the what happens after questions.
michal-g chapter 47 . 9/28/2017
thank you for this story. that was beautiful.
Sirisha23 chapter 47 . 9/21/2017
Amazing story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
PsychadelicReverie chapter 47 . 7/22/2017
This is by far my most favorite Pride and Prejudice fan fiction. Well done! I loved all the trials and heartfelt moments. It was never overboard with cheese or angst, but was very realistic! I loved how you addressed the character development that comes through their being married. Most of the time it is just Darcy that opens up more, but I love how you made Lizzie go through that as well and have them talk to each other about it. I loved how their love remained constant despite their disputes and differences. Most people in their marriage fall out of love due to changes in their partners they did not expect, or they grew tired of the things they did love. Having witnessed the opposite happen with my parents, this story made me so happy and gives me hope for my own marriage (if that happens). I've only just finished it, but already plan on rereading my favorite parts! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this story. It is very much appreciated!
Obsessive66 chapter 47 . 4/6/2017