Reviews for Love and Disappointments
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
Sheesh!
LJKBananagirl chapter 47 . 8/25/2015
Amazed that you wrote this while in school and persisted over such a long time. Brilliant story, I've been totally enthralled. I hope you are still writing, you are very talented.
EngLitLover chapter 47 . 8/5/2015
Great story. Great dialogs. Wish you'd gone further. Would've loved to find out what happens to Emma.
EngLitLover chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
Live your story. Though I disagree with your a/n that Caroline was an ideal mate for him. Ideal mate would be an Earl's daughter or at least from the landed gentry.
avidreader chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
I can't believe you wrote this at 16! Your descriptions, dialogue, sense of story make this feel like a novel. The characters are so carefully developed and true to Austen's original that I can't put it down. Thank you for this rare, enthralling story. I hope you've continued writing fiction!
leemikki chapter 47 . 4/28/2015
Lovely story.
EWDHRK chapter 47 . 2/2/2015
I have always loved this story and continue to come back and reread it on occasion :) x
Jezzyem chapter 47 . 1/8/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this! And unfortunately, it has kept me away from my studies. I watched Pride and Prejudice for research as I have to write an essay in Persuasion, and felt he need to see if someone had imagined Darcy and Elizabeth's life.

Without a doubt, no one other that Austen herself, could have written a better sequel!

Thank you for the enjoyment!

Jess xx

P.s. Although you would have to credit Jane Austen as a co-author... Have you considered sending this as a manuscript to publishers?
KF-TheBibliothecary chapter 47 . 12/20/2014
Read this through in a little over a day. I apologize for not stopping to review every chapter, but I figured my ramblings would be best confined to a single message! This was a fantastic addition to my new found love for P&P. I have been making my way slowly through many of the pics for the incredible love story that is Eliza and Darcy, but I must say yours is by far the most detailed, complete, and enjoyable. So thank you! I hope to read more of your writing on fanfiction and hopefully one day in print, as your dedication to writing is clearly good enough for publication. BYE!
Guest chapter 47 . 10/14/2014
I just found this fanfic and have read it almost nonstop. Your writing is wonderful and you are gifted. When I read that you wrote this while you were in high school, I was in awe. Brilliant, I hope you are still writing because you really bring the characters to life. Thanks for the wonderful read!
team.K.putt chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
I jus have a question, do you imagine that Darcy kissed Elizabeth before he proposed to her? Because don't think he did so I find that Darcy kissing Caroline would be almost like a proposal and she could have gone to Charles telling him that she was compromised, so Darcy would have to marry her out of honor. I really think that kiss shouldn't exist but still, I'm loving your story :)
pbk chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
i love this story, but that one line here where lizzie says she wasn't raised a lady- yeah, she was. she's a gentleman's daughter. they're in the same sphere. it wasn't like darcy married a governess or milkmaid or something.
PucePanda chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is great! I'm rereading it because it's worth my time (super like yeaaahh)!
FaultyImage chapter 47 . 7/17/2014
I love this story so much!
tululah chapter 47 . 7/3/2014
This is an exceptional attempt at an established work at such a young age. I sincerely hope you will continue to write. Wonderful interpretation of P&P.
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »