Reviews for Love and Disappointments
K. H. Ardema chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
NOT COOL! A CLIFFHANGER! I really want to know who it is! Please update soon!
xoxoedmundcullenxoxo chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I just love this story. Very satisfying and filled of family love. Please continue and update quickly! I can't wait for more.
I don't want anyone to know chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
love this fic! keep writing...!
darkforces chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
I like it, you've captured the characters really well, please sy that isnt the end!
Kyra3 chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
That was so well written, I really like your style.

I really want to know what's going to happen so please update soon!
K. H. Ardema chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Great chapter! Update soon!
ElouiseBates chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Another excellent chapter. I absolutely loved the sentence: "The quick, dainty footsteps of the raindrops danced lightly across the roof to an unknown waltz." You have a beautiful way with words. Elizabeth and Darcy have such a good (and yet still realistic) relationship, and I'm eager to see what happens next!
betty-boo chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
oh gotta love the tension between wickham and darcy. great chapter!
betty-boo chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
what an interesting start! please post some more soon
K. H. Ardema chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Great chapter! I hope you write more!
fleur137 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
a very sweet story. i like it!
ElouiseBates chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
This is a beautiful, romantic beginning, with good details and good historical tidbits. I am anticipating what is to come!
The Proud And Prejudiced One chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
aww thats sweet. Its always nice to find a post PP fic, everyone seems intent on modernising the original. I realy enjoyed it! is it just going to be a one shot? if not please write more soon. :)
Kyra3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I have to say, i like this start (oh the romantic in me!)and as your first reviewer, i urge you to update soon as i want to know what you will do to the Darcy's! I'm sure there will be plenty of ups and downs although i found that big downs tend to upset readers...

I believe i already sense some rebellion in your fic!

Well, please keep going with this! :-)
1,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78