Reviews for Entwined Fates
BlackR0seBud chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
CLIFF-HANGER! THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL! IF NOT MAKE ONE U CAN'T END IT THERE! THAT'S JUST MADNESS!
BlackR0seBud chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
Inna Hiraoka chapter 21 . 1/5/2008
the beginning was really great... but after the rape scene with her father it got so complicated... super complicated... there's too many twists... i don't think you can handle this much of twists... But i really loved the first few chapters... keep writing and you'll improve...

BrokenTearsofLife chapter 21 . 10/29/2007
oh...my...Fu**InG KAMI!you have to make a sequel or something, anything, please just don't stop, KAMI! this story made me cry everytime i read it. please make a sequel please i'm begging you! Kami please you've just gotta continue this f'ing awesome story please!
lovergirl337 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Ok so I just started reading this and I really like the first chapter. It was really awesome! I am quite impressed.
Running on Fumes chapter 21 . 8/25/2007
WHAT IN FUCKING HELL WAS THAT!
Pas d'Autres chapter 21 . 8/23/2007
wow, um, nice ending? i really liked the story, and especially the plot. it was complicated yet really...awesome! (forgive my lack of vocabulary). xD

the whoel story was actually fantastic, but the last chapter, i felt like it was kinda rushed through? (please take no offense). anyway, keep up your amazing writing!

Kimiko D (ps: ignore "Kenshin's Mate"'s review... that jerk's nuts in the head)
KENSHIN'S MATE chapter 21 . 8/22/2007
u have detail in the story but wat the fuck were thinking when u wrote this the story in begining was kool but then it got gay wat the fuck your story makes no sense i would happean to think u had some brain cells but i guess i was wrong damn the plot sucks i dont even know who kags is its gay the only thing i like is that there r no other characters in it but this stroy is SHIT S-H-I-T man next time plot your stories right dont make it so confusing for people damn it
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 20 . 1/3/2007
you have written this really well so far. i really like this story very much and dont want to c u give up on it. 6 months is a really long time to make us wait for a update so for the new year how about a chapter. hehe ill be waiting. please update soon.
Ivellios chapter 20 . 10/13/2006
It is an interesting story. You have a few mistake such as near instead of never and other little mistakes like that. I am very intrigued by the story but I have no idea where it is going so I guess it is up to you to figure out what direction it takes.
the-real-Inu-Girl chapter 20 . 9/18/2006
OMG HOW SAD! i dont like kagomes other pricess side. well up date soon! SOON!:D ;D :) ;)
UnderMoonLight chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I really like your story. Its cool and funny and touching. I can learn fro this story when I do my own. Good Job!
Pas d'Autres chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
ok so u mean Deshiree is he princess? But what about her father? Uhh, I dont get this...CAN U PLEASE HELP ME? Oh and update soon!

Kimiko
1994miko06 chapter 20 . 6/27/2006
so whats going to happen? is this going somewhere? lemon maybe?
kagomemiko14 chapter 20 . 6/21/2006