Reviews for Playing with Fire
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I liked that. Thanks for getting everyone settled and giving them voice, if only for a bit. I liked Inara's present to River, and River's talk with Book, very much.

Thanks for the fic. Rayne is my favorite ship for this 'verse.

-Ellie
Samson28 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I really enjoyed the interaction between all of the characters, especially the River/Jayne!

Great story. :)
dedanaan chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
This was sweet. I loved how River warned Book off having a talk about the special hell with Jayne. I also loved the whole scene with the offering of the peach.
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Very interesting, the play between Jayne and River. I hope you continue this story.
Tavitha chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Excellent story, your characterizations are spot on! Very shiny story :o)
otahyoni chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I enjoyed this immensely. Nice to have happy couples, but not storybook happy. There are still tensions, still problems, but there's hope and contentment, as well. Comforting, warm&fuzzy. Just what I needed after "Serenity." [happy sigh]
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Oh! *squee!* I love it! Wonderful. Perfect. I really really really hope you continue this. I love it. I'm putting this on my fav. stories list. Yay!
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Wow, this is an amazing story, please continue with this story line

Wrenn
pencilly chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
wow. That was a great story all-around! Wonderful. I particularly loved the R/J scenes. Loved them.
Dina C chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I think you ought to make this a trilogy, and the third part can be like the old musical "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" where Wash and Zoe have the baby on ship while Book marries the three other couples: Kaylee/Simon, Inara/Mal and River/Jayne. I'm not really joking. :)
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
*happy sigh* How very SHINY this was! *hugs fic* THANK YOU for more Rayne; I will NEVER get enough of them. I especially liked how, other than the initial confusion and Book's lecturing, you had the rest of the characters thinkin' that "Rayne" just might be...OK. Good, even. And I love the way you ended this fic so very much that I cannot even begin to exlain *why*. I just know that the playful bantering between the two was PERFECT. Great job! *giddy smile*
WindsHeart chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hurrah for sequels!

I hafta say that you nailed the Firefly universe perfectly! I was 15 minutes late for class because I didn't want to stop reading right in the middle, it was just so good!

All the characters were perfect and everything they thought and said suited them to the letter. So, like I said before, you rock!

WindsHeart
Maladicta chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
oh. that was terribly sweet. i love it, really.
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Beautifully written. Lovely Rayne stuff at the end.
ShibbySkids chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Loves just as much, if not more, than the first.