Reviews for It's Gotta Be Love
Jaye chapter 10 . 11/30/2005
Awesome end. Fabulous. Are they are future Wally/Linda fics planned in the future?
sweetmidnight chapter 10 . 11/29/2005
That was an excellent story! I look forward to more of your works!
ColdFingertips chapter 10 . 11/27/2005

me lonely!

me love you.

oh yeah, one more thing: Me Tarzan. You Jane. :D
HorizonFilm chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
I applaud how you brought this to a close. Very nice touch all around!
Gotham's Princess chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
Did you get the site?

Great Epilogue. I love the arguing, it was cute. This fic puts a smile on my face, you know. Linda is a great character and I'm glad you wrote about her. I LOVED THIS!
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
“I, personally, don’t believe anyone can ever be too old for an animated movie.”

Amen.

I've really enjoyed this fic, and I hope you do more. I just hope Linda's appearance in the JLU can match up.

And no more review responses at the bottom of the page? It sucks.
Agent-G chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
Well I was hoping to see exactly what happened with Shayera and John but at least we know what happned. Nice ending to this too for a minute I thought you'd have her go back to schooling like she did in the comics.
Flying-Grayson chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
Nice ending.

Thank you for telling such a wonderful story. I enjoyed it the whole way through.

I'm hoping that a sequel is in the works ;)
Artemis 85 chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
YAYAYYAYYAY! Excellent ending
Luc Star chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
not bad for a final chapter. i wish you'd do a sequel and see where that will lead. take care and keep up the great work.
notthelinestealer chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
Ah!

John and Shayera are dating! And Linda and Wally too! ::dances:: How exciting!

I love the little thought blurb about Linda's job as a superhero. It's really great.

So sad the story's over. Write more stuff though, k?
HyperAnimeGirl chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
Linda kind of sounded like a bitch for a moment there. don't get me wrong I like Linda and Wally/Flash fanfics actually love them sense I wonder what she is like in the comics which I haven't read, but man was she kind of vicious of course I guess all of us girls have that somewhere in or systems. Hope to read more chapters. Are you going to have them get married in this fanfic or make a sequel eventually?
iamhollywood chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
wish the story was a bit longer and not ending so soon, but then I know it must end at some point, so why not now? Great job throughout the story.
whereismymind chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
The ability to twich at super speed? Lol, that's great.

I loved the convo about the song...it just seems very realistic, and not like one of those over-rehearsed dialogues on movies or tv shows. Make sense? Oh well, I thought it was good. That's the point I was trying to make.

Oh I love the ending with it being all surprising and not at all like a normal dramatic ending. Yay!
Jaye chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
All right! They're dating! Can't wait to see what you do next.

(update soon)