Reviews for Downshift
Awww. So sweet!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
ha! i love it!
Lt.AliciaWashington chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I know, not a new story but I enjoyed it too much to skip commentating- you are American, I suppose? Just because in most- or all?- European countries you are not allowed to be shown how to drive by your parents or anyone, you have to take lessons with a professional teacher and you usually learn on a standard which makes it horrible hard and I can imagine how you felt, this reminded me a lot of me when I used to learn how to drive also- great job, still wiping away my tears from laughing so hard ;)
brenda79 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I really understand how Clarisse is acting. I always thought driving would be fun and interesting, but it was so hard. Sadly I never had an instructor as nice as Joe.
Monker chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
haha...lovely. I understand what it feels like to know that people have read your story but have been so rude as to NOT leave a comment or two. And because of this, I have decided to leave you my thoughts on this story.

It was perfect. Clarisse and Joseph were writen PERFECTLY! I enjoyed it VERY much! And you will be pleased to know that this story has made it on my favorite list
Kayjaylc chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Heehee! Very good response to the Driving challenge! I loved it, well done!

Lizzie Marie chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Darling! I'm sure you're doing wonderfully. If you're a 16th as good of a driver as you are a twin, you're perfect!

:) Great story, darling. I love it!
Clarisse and Joe chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
What a cute story! It was very well written and fun. I love how Clarisse learned to drive. Great job and can't wait for more stories from ya!
Franzounie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Ha ha! Hilarious and charming... Well done!
Naseka chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Oh good, thankyou for responding to the challenge. I just learned how to drive a manual myself all last week while I was on holiday. I don't think I was as bad as Clarisse though, apart from the three point turn.

I was smiling all the way through this story, it was lovely and pretty much how I imagined her learning to drive and him getting annoyed.

RevSue chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Nice! I thought it was hilarious - I remembered learning to drive a standard!

And since we're in the process of driver training with our daughter, this all fits! LOL

Thank you!
crtjester chapter 1 . 9/27/2005

I figured something like that would be harder to write, but you did it justice.

aserene chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
o that is entertaining...driving a standarad is way too complicated for me...i learned, but i will never drive one again...