Reviews for Tonight
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
All I could say is 'Wow' '-'
O.O chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
AHH! but now he HAS to find them! there needs to be a sequal to this! theres hardly any Al/Envy fics!
pinecat chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Umm that was new i liked good/bad story -.-
D chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I'm so sick...

or maybe it was just your awesome writing that wowed me? ;)
kasuki101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
i seriously should have read the summary first... cuz i'm a little confused
Wierdo chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh, I found it in LiveJournal but 'cause I have no account I can't read it. ))'''':
Wierdo chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I liked it, am I sick? :D Well, I don't care, where's the sequel? I want to read, plese write it. ):
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I like it Thanks for posting!
DoYouFindMeDreadful chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I realize that this is more then likely an older story for you, but I really liked it. It was well written and it made my heart clench ever so slightly. I'm not sure if it was from the pain Ed was going through or if it was Al's desire that got me but whatever it was, you did it good. Envy is perfectly in character, which is probably part of why I like this so much. Good job.
reiuki2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I'm a major Envy fan so th whole Envy-being-a-total-rapist-fuck kind of upset me, but he fic was good none the less...keep on writing... going on favs
Ice Panther of the Fifth Realm chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I'll be truthful when I started to read this I doubted the ability to put 3 pairings into one short one-shot. Though, I was pleasently surprised! Good job, interesting idea!
Lunar Starling chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Yay, what I've been looking for, Squee...
dfshfksdhafj chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
nice.
kujafangirl101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
his name is a pimp named Alphonse, and he believes has mis-placed merchandise at this residance...XD

write more!
Maneshi chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Teehee, that was good. I liked when Envy changed into Ed when we he went after Al. Poor Ed..;.; He's in pain..

Good story though w