Reviews for The Trouble with Notes
How nice of her. Such a charming lady. That Tomoyo Daidouji
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh, it was so cute!
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
awww, that's so sweet! love it!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Humor in it... It's ok anyway.
pretty peach chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This was super cute! I've actually read a few of your fics, and I'm too lazy to review them individually. But I like them all! Keep it up!
shortygirl333 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
In all the times I've read this story, and I've read it a good number of times, I'm surprised to find I haven't previously commented. It's been on my favorite stories list for over a year. Well, with this discovery, I'll commend your work.

This is really so sweet. Cute, and I just love the style! Original idea and creative the way it played out. I like Tomoyo's insight and sincerity. Marvelous job.
neverbetter21 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
nice story. i like Tomoyo and Eriol pairings. Keep it up.
joviality chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I thought this is simple and nice to read.
Rukia chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Your story is fantastic! The concept interests people and your pairings are great! Please update soon! Ja-ne!
SakK chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Oh, relax, there was enough humour in it. And also just the right amount of serious thoughts and reflections, too. Add these two in and you get a great chapter!

Keep writing!
Frosted BlossomZ chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Original idea, and I like your story! **
Araanaz chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is really sweet! And well written! It's so hard to find good writers here. I'm glad I found you!
Nightglider chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Sweet, really sweet. Though it didn't really screamed romance, it still touched a heart. Mine anyway. And THATS uncommon :p

Very well done! Hope you write more :)
bshinigami chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
aww..heheh That was a sweet thing for Tomoyo to do. Great story. Loved it heaps!
gipsychan chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Aw, short, yet cute story. Congratulations