Reviews for A Demons Redemption
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
is there ever going to be more?
DarkEcoFreak chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
PLEEEEEEASE CONTINUE! I'm a BIG Dark Jak fan so I LOVE this! Please finish! Pretty please? I'll give you a cyber cookie!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
mmmmmmmmoooooooorrrrrrrreeee eee!
Ecomadness chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Updateee plzzz I like dis story
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
interesting
Starscream'sAngel chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
This would make a awesome game. it should been like this than what it was. The game sucked. Jak 3 is your thing _
Val chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
So far, it's not very good. The use of words: K9 for "canine", exclamation points where they are not needed, the overused "Kaa-talk" (hissing words), and the typical species reference to elves just because they have long ears and Jak is rather short - it's all very cliche. Also, I'd suggest describing Jak's new appearance either gradually or with better detail, but in the "show, don't tell" format. Other than that, just a few grammar and spelling mistakes. The story has a lot of potential, but I just think it should be worked on a little bit more before being put up. 5/10 stars for effort and smaller author's notes (I appreciate you so much for that, lol). I'll check in some time; good luck!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
cool story cant wait till you update
Stormrunner56 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
This J&D story looks good. As for a beta reader, I suppose I could do so, if ya don't mind. Definitely a work-in-progress, but much potential behind it for sure! (Though personally, I wonder what Jak'd be like with just a Light Eco side to do damage with)

Keep up the work... (and run a spell-check program, eh?)
Drashin chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
like it
Suiadan chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Interesting, please update soon.
inthearmynow chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
three cheers for a damn good story! *insert 3 cheers here*
Silver-WindScar chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I just wanted to pop up and ask if you were gonna update again? Oh, and you spelled Damas' name wrong, and against. I just thought I'd say that in case you may have wanted to know. XD Yes, I'm a nutty when I wanna be. XD
Crazed Demon chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Hey man, tight story. Can't wait till the update! Jak is so cool!
Xazz chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Wait, Jak is still in 1/2 Dark form. Right? Why? How does that work? Imensly curius I am, so tell you will. Yes? (-.-'; god I'm Yoda again)

Later Days