Reviews for The Riku Masaki Dating Service
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
The term "wittle Sora" amuses me greatly.
NoelKawasima chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Please continue this! It rocks!

-NoelK
Gussie chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Wow! This is a great story! update onegai! I'll be waiting to see when you update!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Haha this story sounds so funnyy it's going on my favorite _!
flufflebooty chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I
chicagoxpillowz chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh..I remember reading this when I didn't have an account.

But anywho.. come on! Update please? O_o;

I mean.. it has such a nice flow, a totally awesome plot, and I can see it turning into a kick ass fanfic. So please update..

Or else...
Yxonomei chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I know it has been months since you posted the first chapter, but I'm just dropping a line to say that I have really enjoyed this story and its wonderful flow. Exquisite job!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I don't know if I should get my hopes up about a quick update, since the last time this was updated was... last September. T-T But... I REALLY WANT AN UPDATE! Like, really really REALLY badly! Please update! This is reaally great, and I can't wait to read more! Your writing is awesome and sophisticated and everything and...

Bah, I wish you and slashapalooza would update! Slashy hasn't update in FOREVER... *sniff*... and, well, I just hope you update soon. Please! *tentatively adds to story alerts*

Anyway, enough pathetic begging, this is wonderful! I love the direction it's going.
Chocolate Eclair chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Excellent idea so far. I like how someone else asks Sora to the dance first, and then eventually it will lead to delightful slashiness between Riku and Sora.

I'll be keeping an eye on this story.

Update soon!
Cartoonheroes chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
It was ok, needs to get to the mushies quickly though

but ya up to you...

have fun writing my foxalious lover!
Selphie1234 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Your writing is absolute love
UrNodens chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Interesting. Kinda cute, but weird. Which isn't bad! I'll keep an eye out for it. ;)
Tifa-sama chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
*squeals* A new fanfic! :D Do you know how much I love you? You are always giving me these new fics to read! _ Ahh, you my dear, are the greatest! The greatest! :D

Anyways, You got all the characters in the first chapter! Cool beans! :D I kinda don't like Wakka though. Then again, who does? It's not the way you write him(cus you haven't really said anything about him) it's just that I hated him in the games (FFX and KH) that my hatred traveled all the way to fanfics.

Anyways! Sora has a date! That's cutee! I think it would've been even cuter if it was Riku who asked him out. Then again, this story needs to start off slow and go off from there.

I think you are doing a great job my dear! I really can't wait for the next chapter of this story! It's sounding really great! So remember, smile and write!

P.S. Work some more on Black! ;_; I want to know whats going to happen!
Elion chapter 1 . 9/26/2005